Harry ate with much more gusto than the others, and as soon as he was done he went right ahead and cannon balled into the water. Younger years by the 'beachy' area watched him do so. Several of the girls blushing and pointing. 

Theo couldn't help but roll his eyes when he saw and jumped in with Harry. Blaise dove in also and Pansy and Draco stayed out of the water. 

"Shouldn't you wait a bit guys" Pansy called out. 

"Nah we'll be fine" Harry yelled back halfway underwater already. 

"We should be a dragon, prince, and knight" Blaise said and Harry nodded along enthusiastically, Theo rolled his eyes, when the two had decided, they had decided. 

"I want to be the knight" Harry said holding one arm up 

"I dibs dragon" Blaise said crossing his arms. 

Theo groaned and glared at the two. 

"Oh no someone save me, preferably a hot knight in shining armor" Theo placed a hand to his forehead. 

"Oh my the princess is in danger" Harry gasped holding a hand to his mouth. 

"You will never get to the Princess" Blaise jumped out of the water on all fours. 

"We'll see about that foul beasty" Harry waved his hand, as if he had a sword. 

Harry and Blaise pretend fought splashing water at each other while Theo narrated. Blaise fell backwards into the water with a splash. 

"You- have showed your- worth" Blaise lifted a finger pointing at Harry before falling under water. 

"Oh my Merlin now a hot knight can come rescue me" Theo gasped 

Harry laughed heartily "I have saved the Princess you foul dragon" 

Theo wrapped his arms around Harry from where Harry had his arm around Theo's waist. Harry placed a sweet kiss on Theo's lips and a few of the girls watching him and fan girling frowned. 

"Eww no PDA" Draco, who recently joined them in the water, splashed water at the two. Harry laughed again and Theo could feel the vibrations from his chest. 

Pansy hopped into the water last shrieking at how cold it was. 

"How did you just dive into this so carelessly Harry it's fucking ice cold" she said glaring at Harry. 

Harry shrugged and released Theo going under water again. 

"Harry!" Theo admonished Harry, who had gone under Theo and put him on his shoulders. 

"Chicken fight?" Harry wiggled his eyebrows at the others. 

Draco shook his head fiercely, 

"No way last time I got a bruise the size of Ireland on my leg, I'll commentate though" 

Harry shrugged and motioned to Pansy and Blaise. They nodded to each other and Blaise dove under, resurfacing with Pansy. 

"And the match has started" Draco let his arms down and the two teams rushed at each other. 

"Seems as though Theo is wobbling, Pansy seems to be smiling" "and oh no her smile is diminishing, I give it five seconds" 

Pansy went back pulling Blaise with her splashing into the water. 

"And here we have our winners" Draco pointed to Harry and Theo. Who were snogging. Again. 

"Seriously cut it out you two stop with the PDA I beg it if you" Draco pointed at the two. 

"You'll survive" Harry shrugged. 

When they managed raisin like fingers they climbed out and went it, really they went in because of curfew but who cares. The sun was beginning to set and they left water droplets in the hall behind them. They were laughing and walking without a care in the world, Pansy had finally released her nervous energy surrounding tomorrow, and the others felt happy in general. 

- - - 

By this point Harry and Theo were snuggled up in bed, nice and comfy cozy. 

"I like your fingers" Theo whispered softly  

"My fingers, you don't like me?" Harry said mock offended. 

"Aww don't worry I like you also" Theo squished Harry's cheeks. 

Harry kissed Theo's cheek, and Theo kept playing with Harry's fingers. 

Theo drifted off to sleep before Harry, not by a lot, Harry fell asleep shortly after. 

- - - 

Harry scratched his eyebrow absentmindedly. He had finished his written DADA test and was watching others do their test. Was he watching the back of Theo's head? Maybe. 

Seeing as they were spread out alphabetically, by their last name so Harry was near the end rows and Theo was in the middle. 

Harry twisted a ring on his finger, specifically the Potter family ring. He had accepted his lordships at thirteen, but didn't often have his rings visible, not liking the stares they drew. It's not that he minded stares, no, he just didn't like people staring at something from his family. He also had a good bunch, but luckily the Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, and Hufflepuff rings merged into one, the Hogwarts crest. 

Hogwarts didn't have a ring, nor a lordship, it was just that he was lord over the four houses. 

Later that day they had written Transfiguration, tomorrow they would have written then practical potions, the day after practical transfiguration and charms, then after written charms, arithmancy, and astronomy. The astronomy test was both written and practical at the same time. The other tests were mainly electives, some electives such as Arithmancy here were snuck in, but mainly they were after the core classes and these varied from student to student. 

Several people had already broken down and had to be removed from the hall. 

And over the next few days they would see that many more got the same. 

And by the end of the week Pansy simply collapsed on the sofa, landing on top of Draco and Blaise. 

"Please remove me from this world I no longer wish to reside here" Her words were muffled by Blaise's leg. 

- - - 

Their next week was spent lounging around, they still had to attend classes for the sake of it. But those classes were spent playing games and talking. 

A/N if this chapter seems rushed, yes it was. I wrote it while listening to my dad chew crunchy food, his chews are loud enough to wake the dead I swear, and the news. Ugh could not focus at all so enjoy