🪷~ Dizzy ~🪷

Jhsjhsjhs this took too long-

Keep in mind that i'll usually do 2 chapters before releasing them, and i'm slow, so yeah- 💀

***

I quickly change into my gi and put my hair in a half bun half down. I'm still kind of dizzy, but it's bearable. I make my way to the training room. Everyone was already set up in pairs since we are an odd number. I walk towards the wall, leaning my back on it. I place my hands in front of me, a dark purplish glow coming out of my fingers. Yesterday, i didn't use my powers, and since i don't have something to do while waiting, i can still practice controlling it more. Even tho it's recent, i get often carried away when i use my powers for too long. I need the energy to keep my powers in control. But, since those kinds of nightmares came, i feel more burned out than rested. I have a bad feeling. What does this figure want from me?

''Moki?'' Nya says. My gaze goes to her. I didn't see her coming towards me. ''Your hands are-'' She points out. My hand's simple glow became a sort of dark purple fireball. I shake my hands until the fireball disappears.

''Oh, thanks Nya.'' I reply.

''You seem more and more distracted.'' She implies. ''Are you sure that you're o-''

''Yeah, i am. I was just waiting for my turn.'' I cut off.

''Well, it's your turn now. You'll be training with Lloyd.'' She affirms, giving me a hand. I take it to help me get up. I walk up to Lloyd.

''We'll use our powers for this turn.'' He affirms. I look at him with surprise. Lloyd knew that my elemental power could easily go out of hand.

''Lloyd, you damn well know that-'' I start but got interrupted.

''Yes, but think about that. It could help you with your powers. Since the Oni attack, you had some difficulties with your control.'' He talks back. I give him a slight nod. He's right.

I take a few steps back and got into a fighting stance. He does the same. I want him to do the first move. It's an awkward moment, but it will be worth it. He puts his hands in front of him, creating a green energy ball and then throwing it at me. I put my right arm in front of me, opening my hand. The energy ball arrives at my hand, and the green glow slowly got smaller. I look up at Lloyd. His eyes were round. His green orb disappears, giving me a little boost. My hands glowing a dark purple, i sprint at him, ready to hit. He steps to the side, making me slip. I put my hands on the wooden ground and use it to rotate so i didn't fall on the floor. I quickly place my foot down, giving myself a push with it. I swing my arm, throwing a much darker purple orb at him. He stops it with his power, then returns it. I dodge it just in time.

''Hey! Be careful. I almost got hit by your green energy thing, Lloyd!'' Jay exclaims. I turn to look at him while Lloyd quickly apologized. My gaze goes back to the ninja in green.

***

The training kept on going. The more we fought, the more my head started to hurt like crazy. The pain was getting less and less handleable. Lloyd was behind me as i took deep breaths. Suddenly, i felt a burning substance on my back. It pushed me on the floor. I wasn't able to get up, my vision was getting blurry, my head was spinning, and then i felt light.

''Oh crap- Moki are you o-'' I hear someone say, incapable of recognizing the voice and everything soon got blank.

***