💧~ Useless ~💧

MIGHT NOT MAKE ANY SENSE AND IM SORRY JSJSHJHSJHS

idk how to write lovey dovey stuff so yeah it might be akward lmao

im so gonna get bullied by my friends after this- 😭

ANYWAYS ENJOY 

:]

***

I open my eyes, i see that i'm in the dark. I hear the weird noise again. I turn around. The figure was there. I glare at it, and my heartbeat increases. Why am i so nervous? It's only a meaningless nightmare. Or is it? The figure approaches me. It has a weird glowing substance on its hands that is dripping on the black platform we are standing on right now. The figure's now in front of me. Its weird sound turned into a cranky voice.

''They dont deserve you.'' It says. My eyes widened.

''..Huh?'' I utter. Did it just talk?

''You are clearly a burden to all of them.'' I frown. Is it being serious? ''Don't deny it. You clearly ain't helping any of them. You are useless to the team.'' I closed my fists in anger.

''You don't know anything about me.'' I pointed out.

''Really? What about that time when your friend Zane sacrificed himself? You could have done something to prevent it.'' It starts.

''It's in the past now. We.. We got him back anyway.'' I interrupt. My voice tone was getting lower.

''True, but what about this Cole guy? When he fell into the Oni cloud, you could've grabbed him and stabilized his balance. He could have DIED because of you.'' I suddenly felt guilt going through my body. ''I know how much guilt you feel. You just deny it by acting like everything's fine. It is all YOUR fault.'' The figure finishes. I looked down, letting the words consume me. I couldn't talk. I just don't have the words. Screams in my mind. I put my hands to cover my ears. Yelling in pain, everything is so loud. My head felt dizzy, and everything went blank.

I opened my eyes, taking several deep breaths, putting my left hand on my heart that was beating fast. I see Jay in front of me.

''Moki? Moki!'' He yells. ''Hey, hey, hey! It's okay, i'm here now!'' I nod, calming down.

''What happened?'' I question, looking at Jay, confused.

''You were screaming while sleeping.'' Nya explains.

She was squeezing my hand for reassurance. Cole is standing next to my brother, with a worried look on his face.

''Oh. Well, it - it was just a little nightmare!'' I mutter with a nervous laugh. They all look at me, concerned. ''Wait, what time is it?'' I ask.

''It's 2:14 in the morning. Wait here, we'll get you some water'' Nya says, nudging Jay's shoulder. They both left, leaving me with Cole.

''Why aren't you going with them?'' I interrogate.

''Just making sure you're alright.''He answers, rubbing his neck. His response made my cheeks go warmer. That's sweet of him. Then i remembered what the figure said, guilt went back into my body.