Chapter 1: Activation

Start from the beginning

"This place could be in an episode of Hoarders," Jason said as he examined the old relics in the room, "I mean this stuff is ancient."
"To be fair," said the Owner of the Warehouse, "this warehouse was used back in 1987."
"1987?!" Jason proclaimed, shocked, "Dude, that means these things are prehistoric~!" Jason's tone became excited as he removed the tarp off of an old box, revealing it's faded, blue and purple color. On the box there was a faded mask with red cheeks and lipstick, as well as purple tears. The mask was attached to an old, broken puppet, attached to strings that would roll on a ceiling contraption.

"So advanced," Jason said, "yet so primitive."
"Yeah." The owner said as he unlocked the door to the showroom floor of the Warehouse. Jason opened the door and walked in after the Owner did so. Time faded back to the present as Jason entered the showroom floor, going into an office that had been used to hold old pizza recipes and kitchen supplies, placing down the bag full of supplies, and went and saw a show stage. Time quickly faded back to 13 months prior as Jason saw somethings under a massive tarp.

"Oh," The owner said, "don't touch the tarp."
"Why?" Jason asked, already moving towards the tarp, with intention to remove it.
"I don't know what's underneath it;" The Owner said, "but I hear they've been-" The Owner was cut off by Jack pulling away the tarp, revealing 4, broken, battered, dusty, yet still intact animatronics.

"-scrapped..." The Owner and Jack looked at the Animatronics in shocked, yet amazed awe. The Animatronics were the Toy Animatronics from Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, their body's dusty, rusted, damaged, dented, and themselves in general in a state of disrepair. Neither Jason, nor the Owner talked, they just stared at the Toy Animatronics in a state of pure awe, their minds remembering old tapes they've seen of the Toy Animatronics' performances for the weeks the Pizza-ria was open.

"They're-..." Jason said, pausing as he examined the animatronics, his eyes drawn to Toy Chica in particular. "They're so perfectly preserved." Jason ran a hand across Toy Chica's face, it felt cold and dusty, yet arm and clean.

"Yeah." The Owner said, still taken aback in awe as they stared at the toy animatronics, still amazed by their wonder.

"I think I'll buy the building." Jason said, his mind was racing with Ideas, he knew just what he wanted to do. Time then snapped back to the present, Jason looking at the Animatronics, which now resembled humans. Jason worked on a computer, finishing up a program to turn them back on. As Jason pressed the initiate button, all the lights in the room, ever-so-suddenly, turned off.

"What the hell?" Jason asked in his head as he looked around, before seeing multiple glowing white dots looking at him. He heard mechanical whirs as the Android animatronics sprung to life, and then, one of them lunged at him, letting out a Robotic, Battle-Cry like scream.

Jason ducked as Toy Bonnie lunged at him, Toy Bonnie landing behind him as he stayed close to the ground. As Jason began to look around frantically, he heard mechanical, yet very human footsteps, stomping around the room, mechanical noises in the darkness, which surrounded and consumed the room. Jason couldn't see anything, except for the light in the distance from a room at the other end of the area.

"The office!" Jason thought as he began to make a break for it, the Toy Androids suddenly giving chase as they heard him running, trying desperately to reach the office, if he could get to it, surely, he'd be safe, right?

"Get back here~!" Mangle called out in a creepy, teasing, almost parent-like tone as they chased after Jason, "I want to play a game of Take apart and put back together~!" Mechanical, yet human, March-like thudding came from the toy androids as they chased after Jason, who was now terrified, sweating like the owner had 13 months ago. Jason reached the office and slammed the door behind him, pushing a big red button, causing the door to move to seal the opening. The door had a hydraulic lock and was made of solid steel, not even a bomb couldn't penetrate the defense it created, but then Jason heard something behind him. Jason spun around to see Toy Chica standing behind him, giggling maniacally.