Lara and Erdem had gotten their own taxis to ride home. While Engin and Piril had their car parked just outside, behind Serkan's. They were about to get into their car when Serkan spoke.

"Engin, can you stay?"

"Tamam, abi." He answered but kept looking at Piril for any reactions against his decision. When she nodded, he confidently walked towards Serkan and waved goodbye to his wife who drove off.

The two men went inside the office and lounged at the recreation room—Serkan took out two glasses and poured in some whiskey for some light drinking.

"Ee, abi...söyle bana..." said Engin.

"Eda and I told Kiraz that I'm her baba." Serkan admitted, a smile plastered over his face.

"What was her reaction?"

"She was happy. She said that she wished for a baba like me." He answered, unable to contain his happiness.

"Harika!" Engin exclaimed, hugging his best friend.

"Unfortunately, she still calls me Serkan Bolat."

"It'll take some getting used to, abi." Serkan nodded in agreement.

"There's another thing..." Serkan trailed.

"Ne?"

"You were right." said Serkan. "Yusuf and Eda are not together...and he has a wife."

"Allah, Allah..." Engin gave his best friend a knowing look and took his glass, making a toast before taking a sip. Serkan knew what he meant and just shook his head in amusement.

—---------------

Ring...Ring...Ring...

"Alo?"

"Merhaba, hala." said Eda over the phone.

"Canim, nasılsın?" asked Ayfer.

"İyiyim."

"Are you ready for your flight?"

"About that..." She paused. "Serkan is going with us."

"Ne??" She exclaimed over the phone.

"Evet..."

"Ne oldu?"

"It's a long story, hala."

"Yaa Eda..." She warned. "First, you unexpectedly met him. Then, you allowed him to get close with Kiraz. And now, he's coming here with you?" She asked. "Don't tell me you've already told Kiraz..."

"Uhmm..." This was all that Eda could utter and Ayfer immediately understood.

"Ay Eda...Eda, Eda..." Ayfer said in frustration. "Bi dakka, bi dakka. Are you two back together?"

"Hayır!" Eda quietly exclaimed, looking at Kiraz who was asleep beside her on the bed.

"You say that now then next thing I'll know, you're together. Allah, Allah." complained Ayfer.

"Hala..." She said sternly.

"Tamam." She sighed. "When will you arrive?"

"We'll still arrive on Saturday, but I'm not sure what time. I'll text you the details once I know, hala." Indeed, she did not know since they will be riding with Serkan in a private jet.

"Oh and...Erdem and Lara will be there tomorrow to help with things—"

"Who's Lara?" Ayfer asked.

"She's Serkan's new assistant." She answered. Ayfer didn't respond as she was confused as to why Leyla was no longer Serkan's assistant.