Early the next morning, Xu Fuhuan was woken up by An Xia.

I don't know how the old lady did it. At this moment, An Xia no longer had the panic and uneasiness of yesterday. Instead, she smiled innocently. She first moved a stool to put it under her feet, and then mischievously lifted the two of them away. imitating my old lady and shouting loudly: "Brother Nian, get up quickly, the sun is going to dry your ass. Pull your butt." The crisp and tender

voice, milky in milk, is really cute and pleasant .

As soon as Xu Fuhuan opened his eyes, he was overwhelmed by her playful appearance, quickly lifted the quilt with his big hands, and then hugged An Xia tightly in his arms, "Good girl, come, daddy kisses me. "

Without brushing his teeth, he kissed her white. On tender cheeks.

An Xia glanced away in disgust.

"Uncle, you haven't brushed your teeth yet, you're ashamed."

Xu Fuhuan didn't care at all about her calling him uncle, since he regarded An Xia as his daughter anyway.

As for the brat in Shengnian, there is no meat. Almost. Almost, soft. Mianmian's daughter is cute and lovable?

As soon as Shengnian opened his eyes, he saw his future daughter-in-law being 'bullied' by Xu Fuhuan. His face flushed with anger, and he quickly got out of bed. Getting up, frowning, he hugged An Xia in his arms.

"Are you still shameless? Even bullying little girls?"

Sheng Nian scolded Xu Fuhuan in an old-fashioned tone with a solemn expression.

Xu Fuhuan was taken aback for a moment, and he came back to his senses after a while, first he raised his hand and knocked Shengnian on the head.

He joked, "At such a young age, I know how to protect my daughter-in-law. It's amazing."

At noon, Er Gouzi came to Xu Fuhuan's house after packing himself up completely new. Seeing An Xia who was playing with little chickens alone in the small yard, she first showed her big yellow teeth, then ran in front of An Xia, and stuffed all the candies in her pocket into her hands.

"Little girl, for the sake of the candy uncle gave you, come on, call me uncle?"

Xu Fuhuan was fighting with the pots and pans in the kitchen at the moment, while Sheng Nian was brought over by him to help.

Sheng Nian looked innocently at Xu Fuhuan's tangled appearance, and shouted maliciously: "Dad, I'm hungry."

Xu Fuhuan: "..."

Xu Fuhuan couldn't even use a modern kitchen, Not to mention this earthen stove!

He wanted to find some experience from the original owner's memory, but the original owner was also a master who didn't enter the kitchen.

Hearing someone talking outside at this time, Xu Fuhuan frowned, put down the shovel in his hand, and ran out of the kitchen.

"Er Gouzi, come and cook."

Er Gouzi made An Xia laugh at the moment, and when he heard Xu Fuhuan's voice, he touched him first. He touched her head, and said to her, "Uncle will tell you next time."

An Xia nodded obediently.

Er Gouzi then got up and walked towards the kitchen.

See the kitchen in disarray. Er Gouzi squinted his eyes in surprise and said,

"Huanzi, are you cooking?"

It's incredible!

Didn't Huanzi say before that a gentleman is far away from a cook?