this , Zhongli showed a smile, but those dark eyes were full of hesitation and struggle.

"Second brother, what about you? Eldest brother, what about your parents? How have you been doing all these years?"

"Injured? What kind of injury did you suffer, and it took five years to heal?"

Zhong Xian didn't answer his words, Instead, he first asked about Zhongli's injury, and seeing Zhongli hesitating, he hurriedly stood up and began to pick off his clothes with both hands.

"Show me your injuries."

"Second brother."

Zhong Li was a little overwhelmed by his move, glanced at the other people standing beside him, and pushed his hand away anxiously.

Zhong Xian saw Zhong Li's shy little expression, how could he not know what he was thinking, and raised his eyebrows, as if he knew it clearly.

Turning around, he waved his hands to the people standing beside him and said, "You go find a place to rest first." "

Yes, leader."

After everyone had left, Zhong Xian joked, "You said why are you still with me?" Is it as easy to be shy as before?"

This sentence was originally just a joke, but it made Zhong Li burst into tears again.

In the heart of the second brother, they just haven't seen each other for five years, but in his memory, the last time he saw the second brother was already a matter of his previous life.

Zhong Li forced a smile.

"Second brother, why did you come here?"

Hearing this, Zhong Xian's expression froze, and he said solemnly: "Some time ago, Shuguang Base sent a photo of the Zombie King to our base, and that photo is similar to yours..." Zhong

Xian Speaking of this, I first glanced at Zhongli, seeing that his face didn't change, and continued: "So when I heard that City D was besieged by the zombie king, I planned to take a look." Zhong Xian said these

words At that time, Zhong Li knew their attitude, his heart felt sore, and the tears in the corners of his eyes could not stop falling down.

It turned out that his rebirth was not for revenge, but to make up for what he owed his family. How lucky he is to have such a family who has been standing behind him, supporting him and accommodating him.

[Ding-target blackening value: -10.]

[ding-target blackening value: -20.]

Xu Fuhuan, who was lying in the sea of ​​consciousness, heard a series of system beeps.

Sure enough, this step was the right one.

The next step is to see if Zhongli has the courage to admit that he is the zombie king. Phase said it.

Alas, speaking of it, Zhongli's blackening value dropped really neatly, every time it was a whole number. A few more drops, the task is almost over, and he should leave by then.

Logically speaking, zombies have no soul, and Zhongli is a variable. The body of the original owner was killed by Zhongli. It is not known whether Da Zhuang can accept life without him after he leaves.

Da Zhuang has been relying on him all these years, if he leaves, what will Da Zhuang do? ! The relationship between the two of them for so many years is not fake, but after the task is completed, he can't decide whether he will stay or not.