This is what he did not expect.

He Ran's escape caused Zhong Li to fall into a state of confusion.

It is undeniable that Zhongli is a long-lasting person. He used to like He Ran very much, no, it was love. Even if this love turned into hatred because of He Ran's betrayal, as the saying goes, where is there no hate without love?

He hated everyone and wished everyone would pay for his miserable life, but he never thought about killing him.

Now that He Ran ran away, he completely abandoned him. For a while, Zhong Li fell into a strange circle.

He hated himself for knowing who He Ran was, but he still couldn't kill him and make him abandon him again; but on the other hand, he hated himself for not being cruel enough. Abandoning him again, the heart will not be so uncomfortable.

But he never thought about why he didn't have those memories of his previous life.

They only met a few times in their life, and He Ran did have plans for him at the beginning, but after seeing Zhongli who had turned into a zombie, he was scared away from his little thoughts.

Seeing that he looked like he was dying, Xu Fuhuan simply took control of his body, and then began to gather zombies to build a zombie kingdom.

Before he died, he had made a lot of preparations by taking advantage of the high-level zombies, and he didn't need to do anything special now, as long as he made good use of the advantages of Zhong Li's body, let those high-level zombies devour the low-level zombies, and then. evolution.

The erosion of viruses has changed not only humans, but also plants and animals.

If you want the zombies to evolve to the point of being conscious, it is definitely not enough for the zombies to devour each other. Besides, if all the zombies are devoured, how can you form a zombie kingdom? So Xu Fuhuan focused on those plants and animals.

There have also been several large-scale animal hordes in the plot. These mutated animals are not weaker than humans, and some animals even evolve faster than humans.

And some plants that grow in deep mountains and old forests do not evolve slower than humans. Even a few have evolved ignorant consciousness.

This time, Zhong Li willingly gave up his body, so Xu Fuhuan's soul did not feel repelled.

Xu Fuhuan ordered the zombies above level 4 to find mutated animals to devour them, and let them devour each other by themselves.

After that, he took Da Zhuang and a space-type zombie and walked towards City D.

There are not many things in City D, but there are many mountains. And there are many virgin forests.

Da Zhuang followed behind Xu Fuhuan happily. The identity of a zombie is really useful. He walked on the street swaggeringly. All the zombies were scared away by his aura before they got close. When it comes to human beings, those who can be avoided will be avoided, and those who cannot be avoided will be killed.

After a month, all major bases knew that a zombie king had evolved among the zombies.

This posed a great threat to human beings, and the major bases began to unite, preparing to form supernatural beings to encircle and suppress Xu Fuhuan.

However, at this moment Xu Fuhuan was already in one of the forests in City D.

"Look at what good things you have done."

As soon as he took control of his body, Zhongli found himself in the old forest of Senshan, and was hanged and beaten by a vine.

After all, Xu Fuhuan is not the owner of this body, and the degree of fit is not high, so Zhongli's ability is not very easy for him to use. He took Da Zhuang to wander around this mountain for several days. In addition, there is another purpose, that is, there is a mutant white bird on this mountain. Tiger, the white one in the plot. The tiger was a great threat to Zhongli at the beginning, and it led countless mutant beasts to cause a great threat to human beings. In the plots of the first and second lives, many supernatural experts were sacrificed to eliminate them.