Can We Survive What's Comming

Start from the beginning

Before Nearl could react, she saw Amiya dash for Blaze with Arts covering her hand, which was starting to crack her rings. If she could see her eyes, she would have seen they were completely black and devoid of her usual optimism or kindness. 

"Amiya!" Nearl charges ahead to stop her. 

Blaze hearing Amiya's name shouted close by, turned only to see Amiya a few feet from her with a charged fist coming for her face. Blaze had no time to react before she was struck square in the nose and sent flying through a wall, everything going black for her. 

Amiya stood there glaring darkly at where Blaze had been punched too, only for Nearl to jump on her along with other Operators, sending her to the floor in a heap. 

"Blue Poison! get Dr Kal'tsit now!" Nearl shouted at the pink-haired Operator, who ran off to find her.

Amiya just lay there, not responding. Her eyes were still dark and emotionless.

-

 "So let me get you straight; Farsight is not just a machine but a man in a machine that came into your hospital room, gave you information for free, and then proceeded to tie you to your bed and harass you sexually?" Wei Yenwu asked Ch'en with a surprised but amused smile as he smoked his pipe. 

Hoshiguma and Swire stood off to the side, watching their work colleague and friend rant about Farsight to the chief of Lungmen. Both couldn't help hiding their laughs; Hoshiguma hid her smile, but Swire laughed at the raging Lung openly. 

"yes! and stop laughing, you bitchy tiger!" Ch'en raged. 

"Gao! who are you calling bitchy? I will tell your boy toy Farsight you're not being ladylike!" Swire snaps back while trying not to laugh. 

Ch'en was about to draw her sword as she gritted her teeth. 

"Enough!" Wei Yenwu shouts, forcing them all to stand down. 

He continues, "We will discuss what he did to you later, Ch'en, but for now, what information did he give you that forced you to ignore my order to rest and run all the way here?"

"This!" Ch'en passes the folder that Farsight gave her the day before to Wei. 

 Wei Yenwu's eyes scan the contents before nodding in understanding, "If this is true, then we are in dire trouble."

"What's going on, Chief?" Hoshiguma asks politely.

"Two thousand refugees are making their way here, but this information suggests that every single one of them are Reunion sent to reinforce those already in the city." Wei Yenwu replied casually, not paying much attention to the widened eyes of both Hoshiguma and Swire. 

"What?!" Swire shouts. 

"Calm down, Superintendent. There is no cause for concern." Wei Yenwu states, taking another puff of his pipe with little care to the shocking information given. 

"Huh?" All three ladies ask the chief simultaneously.

"There is no longer any threat regarding this 'army'. Therefore, concentrate on the enemies within Lungmen now." Wei Yenwu commands, confusing the three further. 

"If this army gets to Lungmen, we will not have the numbers to stop them!" Ch'en demands. 

"They're dead" Wei Yenwu drops the bomb. He was enjoying the reactions he was causing. 

All three ladies stare at him for a moment. "What?" Swire asks, confused.

"Scout drones returned a few hours ago; look" He points to the screen on the other side of his office before turning it on with a remote.