Matt-enemies to lovers 2

a/n:I dunno if I should make it so Y/N forgives Matt and then they immediately become a couple or Y/N forgives Matt then they turn into friends-close friends-then eventually bf & gf but if I do the second choice then it would be like 3/4 parts.So lemme know wat you want cuz your the one who's reading this! <3

Edit:I'm gonna make them enemies-friends-lovers,hope you agree!

Edit 2: i cba to make loads of parts to this so its gonna be enemies-lovers 😭

All three boys drove back to Y/N's apartment to see if she was there.

10 minutes later,the boys arrived and opened the door to see Y/N sitting on the couch with a fluffy blanket covering her shaking body.Her hair was a mess and mascara ran down her cheeks.She held the remote in one hand while she rested her head on her other hand.

(this is what Y/N is doing on the sofa except for she has a remote in the other hand and has a blanket on her body :) )

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(this is what Y/N is doing on the sofa except for she has a remote in the other hand and has a blanket on her body :) )

Y/N POV

I was sitting on my couch while watching the new outer banks series.

I forgave Matt but not completely.He needs to apologise for what he said then I'll forgive him completely;But he probably won't even apologise,he probably meant what he said,
"God,I wish we never met you and you weren't alive!"
As I thought of what he said once again,tears started building up again in my eyes.
"Y/N"nick called out which interrupted my thoughts.I was about to speak up when Matt came into the living room and started screaming"Y/N!WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!?"he paused"YOU CAN'T JUST RUN AWAY FROM US THEN EXPECT US TO FIND YOU!"matt took a step closer to me which made me flinch."Y/N-"his voice immediately softened when he saw me flinch"get out"I mumbled to him"Y/N but-"I interrupted him again
"get out now!'i said sternly through my gritted teeth"Y/N-"this time nick and Chris stopped him"Matt,let's go"
Matt nodded in defeat and walked out grabbing his keys and shoes.

After they all left,I went to my bed and decided to take a nap so I could escape all this drama.

time skip

I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing.

7 new messages from Matt☠️
4 new messages from St.Nicolas🎅
3 new messages from Chris😴

I didn't want to speak to Matt but I couldn't handle the amount of stress this is giving me so I clicked on his contact.

Matt☠️

matt☠️ deleted a message
Y/N I'm really really sorry
I'm really sorry for everything I've done,pls can we talk about it?
Y/N?
I understand if u don't want to talk to me
I never should've raised my voice at you
sorry :(

I didn't know what to respond with yet so I clicked on nicks name next.

St.Nicolas🎅

Y/N I'm really sorry for the way Matt treated you
I just hoped you know Matt is very sorry,try and talk to him?

After reading a nick's messages,I decided to reply to matt.

Matt☠️

matt☠️ deleted a message
Y/N I'm really really sorry
I'm really sorry for everything I've done,pls can we talk about it?
Y/N?
I understand if u don't want to talk to me
I never should've raised my voice at you
sorry :(

You can come over now

As soon as i sent that message I instantly regretted it but i mean it's better late then never?

I knew it didn't take that long from their house to my apartment especially if Matt is coming by car.I sat their on my couch waiting for the knock on the door.My hands were slightly shaking and my leg was bouncing up and down.

Would he even apologise for what he did?
Is he just gonna scream at me again?
I should not of told him to come
Fuck,maybe I should just pretend to be asleep so he doesn't disturb me
What am I saying,it's Matt Sturniolo we're talking about here.He wouldn't care.He couldn't give two shits ab-

I was interrupted by the knocking on the door.Fuck,matts here.I slowly got up from my seat and walked towards the door.I lifted up my sweaty hand and slowly opened the door.

Matts POV

I walked to the door of her apartment with thousands of thoughts swarming my head.

I know i never should've of raised my voice but I couldn't help it.As soon as I realised what I said saw her reaction:I felt this type of guilt I've never felt before.It was like my heart just got stabbed and the knife was kept there and it could never be pulled out.My stomach literally did a whole 360 in my body and I hated this feeling.I wanted it to disappear but i knew it wouldn't leave me alone unless I apologise. And thats what I'm doing now,apologising.I knocked,once,twice,three times and finally she opened the door.

She had her head down and she couldn't even share a single glance at me"y/n"i said as sympathetic as i could.
She completely ignored me ands spoke"come in"she mumbled as quiet as she could but i still managed to hear her somehow.She moved to the side to let me in.

I slipped through the door and went to the living room with y/n following me.
Before i could speak,y/n interrupted me.
"Why do you hate me?"she mumbled to me.

Y/N POV

"Why do you hate me?"i said quietly to Matt,while looking the ground.

As soon as i said that he looked shocked,like hes just seen a ghost.
"Y/n,I've never hated you,in fact it's the opposite-"
"What?" I interrupted him.

Matts always been quite rude to me and made some statement about my clothes,hair,makeup or anything that has to do with me.I've never taken anything to heart, and I've always tried to be nice to Matt but no matter what he's never changed so I just gave up.If I'm being honest before he was mean to me I kinda liked him but I put my feelings aside when he started hating me.

Matt took a deep breath before continuing"I'm really sorry for how I treated you y/n,I just" -he paused- "I've always liked you yk more than a friend and I thought you wouldn't of liked me back so I thought instead of getting myself too attached I would distance you"
"I'm sorry if I messed up anyt-" before he could finish I gently placed my hands on his shaking hands"I like you too"
"Really?"
"Mhm I do"
He leaned forwards before asking "is it okay?" I slowly nodded nodded my head and he softly placed his lips on top of mine.

a/n:OMFG THAT WAS CRINGY BUT ANYWAY HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD DAY😭🫶🏻