Matt-stressed

a/n=Matt and yn are in their senior year and yn has missed a lot of days at school because she hasn't been well.It is now the weekend and yn is trying to catch up all at once which leads to her being stressed and Matt comforting her.Enjoy!
help I'm writing this at 3:00am because I'm bored and don't wanna go to sleep

yn pov

I was sitting on Matts desk in his room trying to catch up as I have missed some days of school.There were also so many more assignments,projects and homework that was assigned while I was gone!First I was working on my chemistry (a.k.my least favourite subject) then do the rest of my subjects.I was in the middle of taking my notes for chemistry when Matt walked in.

"Hey babe,wat u doing?"matt asked me.

I knew he said something I wasn't sure what though since I was trying my hardest to concentrate on my work so I decided to ignore it.
Then he kept repeating it
"Babe?"
"yn?"
"yn,can you hear me?"
"babe,look at me please?"
"babe!?"
"YN"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT MATT! CANT YOU SEE I'M BUSY WORKING? JUST LEAVE ME ALONE"as soon as those words came out my mouth tears started brimming in my eyes and I looked up at Matt who had a face of guilt planted on his face.

"Sorry"I said while leaving the room not daring to look at him because if i did I would of broken down in tears.
I quickly ran to the bathroom and locked it.Not knowing what to do next,I slid down the bathroom wall regretting every single word I said.

time skip 5 minutes

It's been 5 minutes since I screamed at Matt.All my thoughts taking over one by one each second.Until,there was a knock on the door.
"yn,can we please talk?"
I didn't say anything but unlock the door so Matt can come in.He came in and locked the door behind him.
Before he could say anything,
I blurted out,"Im really sorry Matt,that was all my fault and I won't do it again.I would understand if your mad at me and wanted me to go home.I was just really stressed with all the work that I had since I have missed school for a long time and I have loads more new assignments and stuff and I really don't know what to do.Sorry,I'll go pack my stuff now." I said without taking a single breath.I turned around to open the door but just as I was twisting the knob,I felt a hand grab my wrist and pull me into him.He leaned down to kiss me with one hand on my waist and one on the back of my neck.After we pulled out of the kiss,he said"I'm here for you babe,I need you to remember that and if you ever feel stressed or anxious you can come talk to me and I'll help you okay?" He said while giving me the most softest,most meaningful smile ever."okay"I replied with.
"And for your work,I think you need to take a break.Why don't we watch a move and cuddle then tomorrow we can both work together to help you!"he suggested
"Really babe?Would you do that for me?"
"I would do anything for you!"God,he's so sweet!

time skip half an hour

Matt's pov

We ended up cuddling on my bed rewatching'Wednesday' because that was one of her favourite shows to watch.I looked down at yn, who was on my chest,her hair fell  perfectly on my body.

time skip 35 minutes

We were now on the second episode.

"babe?"I whispered.
No response.So I looked down at her and she was fast asleep.My hands wrapped around her waist while her head was on my chest.

a/n=I really don't know how to end these😭
also sorry this is really short!