Matt-clingy

yn pov

We were all watching a movie on the living room,Chris and Nick sat on one sofa and me and Matt sat on the other one.
But Matt was literally on top of me.It was like he was glued to me."Babe,I need the toilet"i whispered trying not to disturb the other two."no"he groaned."Matt,if you don't let me go,I'm gonna fucking pee here!"I whisper-shouted while trying to push him off me.He eventually to up and let me go.

I did my business and opened the bathroom door."Matt!"I shrieked while hitting his chest.
He was standing right out the door waiting for me."what?!"matt said looking around him."You scared me"I mumbled while looking down embarrassed."ohhh,I thought there was a kidnapper or something"he said looking down at me.I let out a small giggle and he took my hand in his and walked up to his room."Are we not going back down?" I said curiously while being dragged up the stairs.He ignored my question and continued to drag me up to his room.

As soon as we got to his room he plopped down on the bed,patting the side beside him signalling for me to sit there.I went and did as he said and as soon as I touched the mattress Matt climbed on top of me,digging his head into the crook of my neck."Matt babe?"he hummed in response."what's wrong?"I asked while playing with his hair."nothing"he said against my neck."then why are you being so clingy,I love it but its not like you?"i said while he sat up."i just miss you and I feel like you've just been hanging out with Nick and Chris a lot lately"he mumbled while looking down.
"hey,you'll always be my number one"I lifted his head with my hand."no matter what"I paused."i love you"
"I love you more"Matt replied."yeah no,that's no possible"i said.He chuckled and we laid back on the bed,and continued watching the movie we were just watching downstairs.

a/n:wow,that's short.Anyway skipped skl today 👁️👄👁️hehe

PLSSSS REQUEST SOME CAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO WRITE.I NEED IDEAS😭😭😭😭

ANYWAYS,

I didn't proof read😗😝
luv u guys and plsss comment🫵🏻👩‍💻