Matt-not eating/insecure

tw:undereating,insecure
a/n=this chapter talks about yn being insecure about her body because of the comments in the triplets most recent video
Sturniolo triplets=this is what the writing will look like if it is yn's thoughts.Enjoy!

yn pov
It was Thursday morning and I was staying at the triplets house for a few days.I was currently lying on matts bed,scrolling through the comments of their most recent video.This was the first time I was in one of their videos so I was really scared of what their fans thought of me.

All the comments were really nice until I reached comments that were saying how overweight I was...

A week later

Ever since I saw those comments I've stopped eating.I know it wasn't good for me but I couldn't stop overthinking...

yn's thoughts
what if Matt stops liking me?am I really that fat?why does Matt even like me?

back to yn's pov

If I ever ate,it would only be a tiny bit never a full meal.

One day,I was at the triplets house and we were just planning to chill and watch a movie

time skip

it was now dinner and Nick was making pasta for everyone.Everyone else was just hanging out in their own rooms.Me and Matt were just talking about how their so close to reaching 4mil on YouTube until we hear nick scream,
"Guys,pasta is ready.Come down!" Great,now I need to find an excuse to not eat.I had no time to think because as soon as nick stopped screaming I got dragged down by a hungry Matt.

We all sat down by the dinner table and everyone started eating however I was just fiddling with my fork,hoping none of them would notice I wasn't eating.Until, Nick spoke up and said,
"yn, is the pasta not good?"
"No,I'm sure the pasta is amazing! I'm just not very hungry right now."i replied to nick with a fake smile trying to hold back tears.
"Oh,ok!"nick said with a smile.
The room went quiet for a few minutes so I decided to surround myself with my thoughts.

I felt so bad because Nick made me this wonderful pasta and I'm not eating any of it.

Matt suddenly spoke up which made me jump out of my world of thoughts.

"yn can I speak to you?"matt said

"sure!"

Me and Matt both went into the empty laundry room that was close to the kitchen.
As soon as i closed the door behind us Matt started speaking.

"yn,I know you haven't been eating a lot lately.Normally you would be so excited to eat Nicks pasta since you love his pasta.And even if you do eat something, it's nowhere near a proper meal or snack!"matt said.

"I-" I started to speak up but Matt interrupted me,

"and don't even think about lying to me.I'm your boyfriend, im here for you,you know that right?"

"Yeah,I know.I just-am I overweight?" I blurted out,not even realising what I have just said.

"WHAT!Who told you that!?"

"No one,"

"Don't lie to me yn.Who told you your overweight?" Matt said in a way that somehow comforted me?

"Your guys's comments"I mumbled quietly but loud enough for him to hear me.

"Babe, don't ever listen to those comments okay? They're probably jealous 12 year olds who wish they had me but guess what?They don't! Yn, I love you for who you are, your smile and laugh are just so contagious!And don't even get me started about how pretty you are.I could go on for ages.Okay,here we go" he said as we both looked deep into each others eyes.

"Your eyes,
Your smile,
Your teeth,
Your-" he said before I quickly jumped in and stopped him.

"Ok!ok! You can stop now" I said looking down.
But then he brought his hand up to my chin lifting my head up slowly.

"Please,don't let anyone tell you otherwise,okay?"he made me feel so special, I just couldn't describe it.

"Ok" I said

Before we left the laundry room,Matt kissed me so I obviously kissed back.

a/n=I might do a part two to this!🤪