Triplets-Replaced

A/N:this is where yn gets replaced.This is will have a happy ending dw!FYI:your not dating anyone here but you are best friends.YN also has anxiety and overthinks a lot.

yn pov

We were all walking to our last period together since we all had it together.

We all sat down in our seats.I sat next to Nick while Matt sat beside me and Chris sat on the other side of Matt.We were all laughing about a stupid joke Nick made,when a new girl walked in,she looked really pretty and nice.She took the only seat left,next to nick.

The whole time nick and apparently her name was Meghan,talked during the whole time and matt and Chris talked to each other so i was just left in the middle with no one to talk to.

No ones pov

After class

They all left the class and went to their lockers to grab their stuff.
YN closed her locker and started to walk outside to matt's cars but it wasn't their and that was where they parked this morning.

Every day after school they would go to their locker then meet up by the car,then they would all drive to McDonalds, then go hang out at the triplets house.That was their routine and it hasn't changed.

YN pulled out her phone as she stood in the rain confusingly.

The Fantastic Four👀

YN🫶🏻:where are u guys?

Nicky🤭:oh we left with meghan

YN🫶🏻:meghan the new girl?

Nicky🤭:yeah!

YN🫶🏻:oh ok
seen

YN felt a pang of hurt go through her chest.
Was she really getting replaced?
She pushed those thoughts aside and walked home.Unfortunately,they had to leave her the day it was pouring down with rain.

YN finally got home,showered then went onto insta and clicked on Chris's story.

Nicks Story