Chris/triplets-forgotten birthday pt2

tw : self harm,blood,

a/n: as I said in the ending of the last chapter there will be self harm but I won't go into detail as I know some people aren't comfortable about this.Enjoy!

yn pov

I stood there regretting my decisions but at the same time it felt good.

A few minutes before

I watched my hand as I took the razor out of the draw.One line.Two lines.Three lines.

One after the other,drips of blood fell from my arm onto the floor.

I couldn't believe it.My own best friends forgot my birthday.They know how important it was to me especially since it's my first birthday without my abusive parents.This just proves no one has ever cared for me and they never will.

Back to reality

I still had the music playing loudly in my ears.I sat there drowning in my own tears while sitting on the floor looking at my arms.The music was so loud,I didn't hear the door open.

Chris's pov

We got to yn's apartment and knocked on the door anxiously waiting for the door to open but it didn't.I started getting really worried so I just opened the door with the spare key she gave me.Me,Matt and Nick all walked in worryingly when I came across the bathroom door wide open.Shit.I thought to myself before screaming to Matt and nick to go find the medical pack she kept in her apartment.

I quickly ran over to her and wrapped my arms around her,making sure not to touch her cuts."hey,try and breathe"i said in soothing voice.As soon as she heard my voice her heard shot up and she started crying even more.She followed my breathing pattern and as soon as she started breathing normally,Matt and Nick came in the bathroom with wipes and plasters.Matt and Nick both left the bathroom and left to go get McDonald's;leaving me and yn alone in the apartment.
"Hey let's get you cleaned up and some fresh clothes" she gave me a small nod and I pulled her onto the top of the counter.I stood in between her legs while grabbing some wipes from the medical pack.

I saw her looking down so I lifted my hand up and put it against her damp cheek and lifted her head up getting so she was looking at me."I'm so fucking sorry yn,and I'm not gonna make up any fake excuses and just tell the truth"I paused
"I love you so much and you know I would go across the world for you.Our YouTube account got banned but soon after we got it back;I know you might not forgive us yet but I hope you do.I'm so so so sor-"I got cut of by yn's lips on mine.

yn pov

"I love you so much and you know I would go across the world for you.Our YouTube account got banned but soon after we got it back;I know you might not forgive us yet but I hope you do.I'm so so so sor-"I cute Chris off by pulling him in for a kiss.

After I pulled away I placed my forehead on his forehead."I love you"he whispered in a soft tone."I love you more"i said."Nope,not possible"Chris said while pulling away and opening the wipes."Now let's get you cleaned up"he said before giving me another quick peck on the cheeks."This is gonna hurt a bit"he said while giving me his free hand to hold.I winced at the pain and squeezed his hand harder.He gently put the plasters on my cuts and gave me some comfy clothes to put on.

After that Matt and nick came and apologised to me but I said it was okay.We ended up all falling asleep in my living room while Chris held onto me making sure to not touch my cuts.

a/n:I hope you enjoyed it and I didn't proof read it again so if there's any mistakes sorry!

His loss-Matthew Bernard Sturniolo/Big Bad B Bernard Matty Boy🤭

🥰