Chris/Triplets-Forgot Birthday

a/n:this is basically where the triplets forget about yn birthday.You are dating Chris in this but Matt and nick will also be in this.I have also started a Matt book so go check it out if you want to!Enjoy!

yn pov

My birthday was tomorrow and I was spending the whole day with the triplets since I moved out to Boston by myself and we always spend our birthdays together no matter what!
I was really excited since it's my first birthday while dating Chris.
I've planned out what I'm wearing for tomorrow,I also got my nails done just for tomorrow!

Next day

still yn pov

I woke up and immediately shot out of the bed and grabbed my phone to see any messages about my birthday.
oh.I thought to myself.I got loads from other people but not a single text from Matt,Nick or Chris
Lately they've been really busy with YouTube and stuff but that doesn't mean they've forgotten about my birthday.Right?

I pushed that thought aside and put my outfit on.

(If you don't like it,you can change it idc)

I immediately rushed down the stairs and went started walking to their house.

yn thoughts

They can't have forgotten about my birthday.They know how important this is to me as I'm turning 19.A fully grown adult.

They're probably planning a surprise party.Yes!That's why they haven't messaged me today cause they were probably really busy setting everything up.

Before I knew it I arrived at their house,I knocked a few times before Marylou opened the door.
"Omg,Happy birthday dear!The boys are all upstairs in Chris's room!"Marylou said while hugging me.
"Thank you!"I said while starting to walk up the stairs to Chris's room.As soon as I reached his room I pushed the door open,all there heads immediately shot up and looked at me confusingly."Didn't know you were coming over today?"nick said while getting up to hug me,the other two following him."Oh um y-yeah,sorry I forgot to tell you"I said while a pang of hurt shot through my chest.Could they of really forgotten about my birthday?I thought to myself.

I had to get out of here.I couldn't believe my childhood bestfriends forgot about my birthday.

I waited half an hour before I made up a fake excuse so I could go back to my apartment.They all noticed I was much quieter that normal but I just lied again and said I was on 'my period'.

As soon as I told them I had to go home for whatever reason,I left the room hugging each of them and giving Chris a kiss;trying my best to hold back tears.I left the house making sure their parents didn't see me in the way out.

As soon as I reached home and closed my door.I burst out in tears letting it all out sliding down the door.

Nicks pov

I was scrolling through TikTok when I saw loads of birthday edits for yn.what?I immediately went to instagram and clicked on yn's story.

what?I immediately went to instagram and clicked on yn's story

Shit.Shit.Shit.

"Guys,look at yn's insta story"i said in a sudden serious tone."Why?"Matt asked while turning his head away from his phone."Just do it now!"i said raising my voice.Matt and Chris both went on insta and looked at her story.

"SHIT"they both said at the same time."That's why she came over and was really quiet!?"Chris said with a worried look on his face.We all immediately started texting and calling yn but she didn't pick up.not once.
"Shit,what do we do?!"chris asked worriedly while running his hands through his hair.We all immediately ran into the car and on the way there we got some of yn's favourite sweets.

The car was silent,only the music filling up the silence.

yn pov

I eventually cried myself to sleep but as soon as I woke up I started crying again.I saw all the messages and missed calls from Matt,Nick and Chris.But I didn't do anything I just stayed curled up in my bed while listening to sad music.I eventually got tired from being sad so I went to the bathroom and looked through my draws.

a/n:part 2 next.

I also didn't proof read🥰

Also in the part 2 of this there will be self harm so if you don't like those type of things don't read it but I won't go into detail!

Luv u guys ❤️‍🔥
Stay safe x♥️