You both walked to the main door and escaped a big sigh. "That was so embarrassing." You breathed out. "I'm going." He said waiting for you to kiss and hug him. "Yeah!!" You nodded and smile. "Y/n, I'm going." He repeated. "Hm, don't overwork and drive safe. Bye~~" You smiled making him frowned. "I said I'm going." He again said making you little confused. "Yeah go." You replied, totally forgetting that you didn't hugged or kissed him because of earlier.

"C'mon y/n, I'm getting late." He tapped his shoes on the tiles floor making you frowned. "So go, or did you want anything?" You asked as he looked at you in disbelief. "Don't you think you're forgetting something?" He finally stated making your brows furrowed.

"Am I really? I don't think so." You replied making him a little annoyed.

"C'mon y/n. Stoping playing around." He let out an annoyed breath. "Then tell me what I am forgetting." You replied making him really annoyed. "Leave it." He said angrily and turned to leave. He grabbed the door knob and opened the door loudly, causing it to clashed the wall with a loud thud. "What happened to him? Is he drunk or what?" You looked at him weirdly.

Suddenly it hitted you making your eyes widened. "Jungkook wait." You ran to him who was about to got in the car. "What?" He turned to you. But instead of answering, you hugged him tightly making his heart skipped a beat. A smile made it's way to his face as he wrapped his arms around you, hugging you back. "I'm sorry!! I totally forgot about this." You kissed his cheeks making him, blushed a little. "Bye~" You bid him Bye and he left.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Time skip to 1 month~~

Everything was going great between you two, Jungkook had a drastic change in him after that day and you were very happy that he finally started opening up with you. But on the other hand, you're bit disappointed that he still didn't confessed to you yet. His actions say it all, but sometimes actions aren't enough, we really need to hear it out. "Did he really love me?....or not?" This thought was making your heart ache and your mood swings wasn't even helping much.

Yes!! You don't know what happened to you from last 1 week but you weren't feeling well. You're often having morning sickness. You felt so moody and nausea. Choco chips ice-cream, which used to be your favorite, now disgusted you. You got up to leave your room, but suddenly ran to the washroom when you felt throwing up. And after throwing up, whatever you ate this morning, you came back to your room.

"Godd!! What is happening with me. I should go and get a check-up." You nodded and slowly made your way downstairs and found Aeri sitting in the living room. She smiled saw you coming, but her expressions changed to a worried one, when she saw your pale face. "Y/n, are you okay?" She walked to you and helped you to sit.

"I don't know unnie, I'm not feeling well." You replied making her more worried. "Y/n, you should go to doctor. Let's go, I'm coming with you." She stood up but you denied. "No unnie!! It's ok, I will go with the driver." You stated. "No y/n, you are not looking fine. Let me just come with you." She shook her head. "No unnie!! I'm fine. Don't worry." You smiled. "Are you sure, you will manage to go alone." She again asked as you smiled and nodded. "Fine, be careful." She said as you left.

You got inside the car as driver drove to the hospital. After sometime he stopped the car and you got off. "You wait here." You said as he bowed and you went inside. "God!! Why I am feeling so nervous." You took a deep breath not knowing why you're feeling that way. Finally walking for a good time, you stopped in front of the doctor's cabin.

Twisting the door knob, you entered inside and greeted the doctor. "Hello aunt." You smiled at your aunt. Yes, your aunt was a doctor. "Y/n?" She looked at you surprised. You slightly smiled at her. "Come sit dear. How come you're here? Is everything alright." She asked and for some reasons you felt that question so stupid, maybe because of that mood swings. "If everything was alright then why would I come here?" You thought but shrugged and sat in front of her.

"No aunt, I don't know what is happening with me these days. I felt so nauseous and moody." You replied and she asked you some questions which you replied. "Y/n, when did you last got your period?" She asked. "I didn't had my period this month." You replied causing her to smiled a little. Why she's smiling?

She opened her drawer and took out something. "Here, go and test it." She gave you a kit. You looked at it and your eyes got shot opened realising it was a pregnancy test kit. You looked at her and saw her smiling. "According to what you say, you should get this test." She stated making you panicked. "B-But aunt?" You voice held a tint of nervousness.

"Don't be nervous y/n. And I'm not saying that you are pregnant. Maybe you are not. I'm just asking you to test it. Yeah?" She smiled walking to you. You gulped and took the kit, making your way to the washroom. "Calm down, y/n." You took a deep breath and followed the instructions which was written on the kit.

After doing the procedure, you went to the cabin, giving it to the doctor. As you both sat down, waiting for the result. Your hands were sweaty and you heart was beating so fast. You couldn't think straight that time, all you're praying was for the best. Suddenly you heard your aunt calling you, as you looked at her and saw her wearing a big smile.

"Oh my god y/n. Congratulations!! You are pregnant." Those words literally made your heart fell into your stomach. You felt yourself freeze. You didn't knew what to feel. You're overwhelmed by the news. "I-I m p-pregnant." Tears started flowing down from your eyes. "Aunt I'm pregnant." You looked at her with a big smile amd hugged her tightly. Crying your eyes out on her shoulder, you finally pulled back.

"Don't cry y/n. And I'm so happy for you." She wiped your tears, cupping your cheeks and you nodded. "You should go and tell this to Jungkook." She stated making your smile disappeared. Jungkook? How will you tell this to him? Will he be happy? What if he's not ready yet?

To be continued.

Hope y'all like it. Will post the next part soon 💗