Pilgrimage of Dreams 16

<New Store>

The inside of the new store that opens near the greatest academy in the empire have held in many curious potential customer.

“This is really convenient and useful clothes…”

“It changes the temperature required of the wearer, such function is practical, and I am going to buy this”

“…”

“The design of the dress…”

The female customer has an entangled expression.

“Miss can request for personal design of this temperature item clothes, it only charge a few extra”

The pretty staff of the Meir Alora Store inform, having a warm and standard polite smile.

“…I will request for specific design”

“Please follow me this way”

“…”

“Gas stove? LPG? What item is this?”

“Light bulb? It light up without needing ether or source stone? This is like the expensive glowing pearl that only few nobles could buy!”

“How much does it cost?”

“This is even affordable for even farmers”

“This light bulb last for six month, then we will need to change a thing called battery. Just buying the battery is cheaper than a candle”

“…Will you buy it?”

“I calculate, the penny we spend on candle over the year cost more than the light bulb with its battery, the battery need to be changed only after six month while candles and wax are needed to be bought after every few weeks, the conclusion is, I will buy it”

“…Damn, you are so particular in keeping tab on how much you spend”

“If you’re going to buy it, I will as well”

“Hmm… It’s good I happen to come to the city to sell my crops, I don’t have to miss the first open ceremony discount”

“…”

“This flute produce illusion of butterfly fluttering around when played…”

“It’s not very useful”

“I think young miss will like it, to play around with it”

“…”

“A tape recorder that does not need the imbued of ether…huh…This is interesting”

“Polaroid? Camera?!… What a strange name…..”

The inside of the store was buzzed with excitement and interest.

Some students from the academy came in with their friends to check out the new store, the residents living around the area and those who are interested after receiving the hand out advertisement.

A very novel way to popularize a new open shop that is why it got a few interested visitors as well.

*

I was looking around the store with doll no 1 body.

Whatever it sees and heard I experience them as well if I concentrate my will on it.

It feels like I am inside a cyborg.

I could not sense any sensory nerve like heat or cold, the caress of the wind or my feet touching the ground. I only have an ability to move around normally, see normally, hear normally and speak normally.