Jimin threw the other two an insipid look: "Why don't you ask them."

Taehyung picked up the cash and asked, "This money..."

With just these two words, KiBum immediately started to systematically narrate his lunchtime encounter with righteous indignation, the complete opposite of how he conspired with Sung Hoon earlier.

Sung Hoon's heart bled... Ahh, such an amazing get-rich-quick opportunity, but why did it have to fall into KiBum's lap first? At that time, why did he have to write "Rare Treasure (aka KiBum), Hot Sale" and not "Hoon's Hot Sale"! Was he just not destined for wealth, or was it because he met KiBum, that harbinger of misfortune!? He couldn't accept this!

After hearing KiBum's tale, Taehyung's expression turned somewhat grave as he counted how much money there was: "There's only ₩900 here."

"Oh," KiBum said embarrassingly, perhaps somewhat guilty over having lost his head over a pretty face. "I used some of it...to pay for lunch. I'll return that to you now."

"No need," Taehyung shook his head, took out a new ₩100 bill to replace the one Catherine wrote her number on, and handed all ₩900 back to KiBum. "Thank you for telling me about this. However, whether or not you help her, she gave this money to you, so you should keep it."

"Tae Bro......" KiBum was moved to the point of tears. If Jimin's words were a cleansing reminder, then Taehyung's words completely purified his soul, making him rejoice that he didn't do those despicable things. With his morals renewed, he insisted, "No, I can't take this money."

Taehyung: "Take it."

KiBum: "I can't!"

Seen this back and forth of theirs, Sung Hoon's came this close to blurting out: "If you guys don't want it, then give it to me."

Jimin: "Since neither of you want it, then let's make this money the room's public funds and leave it in Sung Hoon's care."

Holding onto money that wasn't rightfully his felt uncomfortable, and thinking this made sense, KiBum obediently handed everything over to Sung Hoon.

Sung Hoon acted resigned and sighed, then joked, "You guys are so dumb. If that woman wants Taehyung's things, then just randomly give her things. For example, if she wants underwear, give her KiBum's while saying that it's Taehyung's. It's not like she'll know."

KiBum cried, "WTF Sung Hoon you pervert! Why is it my underwear and not your underwear?"

Sung Hoon smiled wickedly, "Mine's fine too. I can go buy a pack and change it daily. Since she said she'd pay for every single item, then I could make at least ₩7000 a week, haha!"

Now, even Taehyung couldn't hold back from laughing, "You pervert."

KiBum then reminded in jest, "Don't forget that Tae Bro wears Before, CK, and other brands like that. One pair of underwear costs at least ₩300, so could even afford to buy a pack?"

Sung Hoon cursed, then waved his hand: "Rich people rich people, can't compete can't compete."

After this, the atmosphere in the room eased.

Taehyung sat down at his desk, staring blankly at that girl's phone number.

Jimin gave him a glance, and still infected from their joking mood earlier, meaningfully remarked, "Never expected you would have......this kind of stalker."

Taehyung bitterly smiled: "You think I want this?"

Jimin: "Then how do you plan on handling this matter?"

"First, I need to find out who this person is......" Taehyung pulled out his phone, inputted that number, and as expected, it wasn't in his phone book or WhatsApp.

Other than the obvious alias of "Catherine", Taehyung knew nothing about her.

This kind of feeling made him very uncomfortable, especially the fact that she had asked his roommate to steal his things. Putting aside what she planned to do with his things, her action of using money to entice and cause a rift between him and his roommates made Taehyung extremely angry.

He rarely got so angry, especially towards girls, but this time she completely crossed his bottom line and made him want to seriously retaliate.

Taehyung looked towards Jimin and asked, "I want to lure her out, what do you think?"

Jimin didn't like meddling in other people's affairs, and even though he cared about this matter, if Taehyung didn't plan to do anything, then he wouldn't move either. But now that Taehyung was consulting him, he opened his mouth and asked back, "The reason?"

Taehyung: "Normally, people all have some self consciousness. That woman dared to do something like this only because she's relying on the fact that I don't know who she is. But after I see her and have a chat, I can try to convince her to give up on me. If that doesn't work, then at least I'll know who to go find if troubles arises in the future."

Jimin agreed, "Ok."

"Then, can you let me borrow your phone?" Taehyung asked.

"......What for?" Jimin covered his phone with his hand by reflex. "You want to use my phone to contact her?"

"Yeah, since I can't use my own." Taehyung wrinkled his brows:" I think she might know my phone number. If it's like that, then as soon as I contact her, she'll know that she's been exposed and definitely won't come out to meet me."

That's certainly true. No one who does this kind of thing dared to do it out in the open.

"Using mine isn't safe either. I've posted my phone number on Campus Web. If she grew suspicious and did a search and found me, she'd also guessed that it's you using my phone to test her out. That she went to find KiBum probably means that she knows our relationship is good." Jimin turned to look at KiBum: "Why don't we beat her at her own game......"

Jimin's suggestion was more thorough, so Taehyung nodded and said to KiBum, "Big Bum, help me out."

"Ah? What is it?" Like a summoned puppy, KiBum scooted his chair over.

"Lend me your phone, and then help me out a bit......"

"Okay okay......"

Jimin let out a sigh of relief, quietly stuffing his phone back into his pocket. He had a ton of Taehyung's photos on there, and although it wasn't guaranteed that the other would find them, but the risk was still too high.

While listening to Taehyung and KiBum discuss their plan, Jimin was also mulling over whether or not he should take care of the photos in his phone, just in case......

In the end, they decided to have KiBum send a text to Catherine asking to meet, showing that he had "thought things through and was willing to cooperate".

Sung Hoon also joined in the talks and suggested that to make it more real, they should take a few pictures to send as proof.

"What kind of pictures? Certainly not underwear ones, right?!" KiBum side-eyed him.

"What's wrong with underwear ones! So innocent. If she's really that crazily in love with Taehyung, you want to bet that after seeing underwear photos, she'd immediately rush over?" Sung Hoon retorted.

Everyone else simultaneously face palmed. Not that Sung Hoon was wrong per se, but they still couldn't help but feel disturbed.

However, they had to use a good enough of a bait to lure her out.

Taehyung helplessly conceded, "Let's just take some photos of my toothbrush and towels...... As for underwear, that's too private and I can't show that to other people."

[A small interlude]

KiBum and Sung Hoon excitedly conspired for half a day, turned around, and then realized all their scheming was completely seen by Taehyung's official Empress.

Jimin: "What were you guys talking about just then?"

KiBum: "......" This small one doesn't dare, Empress please spare me! QAQ

Sung Hoon: "......" Don't, don't tell Taehyung...... QAQ