⊱◎˙𓆩Chapter 12𓆪˚◎⊰

Start from the beginning

-Meanwhile-

The next gen and pitaya had made it into the cave, but a shattered glass can be heard, we all exchanged glances to each other. They gone inside the cave to see a messy place.

"What happened here... " yarah looking at the mess, as lotus came towards them.

"Pitaya! Where have you been! The cave is a mess! " lotus said, as she looked at the next gen, "and who are they? " she asked pitaya.

"Lotus, this is princess and her friends. " pitaya said.

"I'm yarah. "

"I'm dark choco. "

"I'm custard. "

"I'm Mila. "

"And I'm cheese~"

"Nice to meet you all, I'm lotus dragon" she bowed to them, then a noise can be heard.

"oh shut up Ananias, there is no way Logan is coming as always! " they heard lychee shouting.

"who is-" the five was about to asked a question, as yarah brought out her grandmother's book and goes to dragon chapter.

"In ancient times when right or wrong was decided through power, lived an Ivory Dragon who was feared but feared nothing. The dragon thought the weak did not deserve life and turned their dough into stone if one ever dared to look into the dragon's eyes. The world is in the palm of the dragon's hands as the floating four eyes see beyond a millennium. The all-seeing dragon indeed foresaw the day the giant wings would fall crashing to the ground, so the dragon fell into a deep sleep. After some time had passed, the footsteps of cookies started to fill the land, and the Ivory Dragon had finally awakened! A raging storm of the dragon's plans will begin to devour the land. Will the Ivory Dragon successfully crumble all crunchy beings and reconstruct the nostalgic past. " yarah looking at the book.

"That's the thing... " pitaya looked sad.

"we want you to find logan, please.." lotus pleads for them, the six looked at each other then looked back at the two dragons.

"Alright, we'll help you. " yarah held lotus hand.

"lychee!! That hurts!! " it was ananas, yarah let go of lotus hand, as the two dragons went to the two other dragons upstairs, while the next gen goes outside the cave.

"it's also said here, that logan is protecting something.. " yarah looking in the book.

"What are they protecting? " Mila asked.

"it's a kind of relic. " yarah said.

"What kind of relic? " the two boys asked yarah.

"it's a dragon's brooch.. " yarah turns the page, seeing a picture of the dragons brooch.

"ooo! " cheese at yarah's side.

"what's the dragons brooch? " princess asked yarah.