・❥・𝟏𝟒

Is the War Over?

I had told them about everybody's abilities, how long they have been in each organization, and more.

"One more thing," I had said, making Poe look at me since he had started getting distracted with Karl since he jumped from my shoulders to Poe's, and started climbing onto the top of his head. "Since we, well, The Guild is going up against both organizations, I would be cautious of Dazai and Chuuya working together. Dazai used to be in the Port Mafia, and both of them in combat are deadly," I explained. I had only just now realized that the two of them might have to work together from orders by Mori and perhaps Fukuzawa. I'm honestly not sure of how powerful The Guild is, and if the mafia and agency will have to team up in order to defeat them, however, I should let them know just in case.

"I see. Since you have given much valuable information, you could go with Lovecraft and Steinbeck. More Guild members will arrive shortly after you arrive at your destination, so don't try anything," he offered. Yes! This is great! If I just comply and do whatever they say like a little bitch, then it might work!

"When will that be exactly?"

time skseieiippp

"So you're the newbie that's gonna come with us to deliver the package, huh?" The man who fit Fitzgerald's description of John Steinbeck asked me.

"Mhm. We are leaving now, I presume?" I confirmed.

"Yes.." the man who was most likely Howard Phillips Lovecraft responded lowly.

"I see. You two lead the way," I offered, waiting for them to do something.

"Nah, I'll stick by your side! You can go in the front, Lovecraft!" Steinbeck proclaimed, wrapping his arm around me. Lovecraft just groaned in response, and they started walking somewhere whilst Steinbeck kept talking to me about random things the whole time.

time ski pagain bbg ahahhahahahhh

"My rocinante.." Steinbeck said? It was muffled since he was lying on the road, face first. The rocinante was just some truck that they drove. It broke down or something, I wasn't paying attention. 

"We can just walk," I suggested, Lovecraft nodded in response, and turned the other way. Steinbeck started yelling about how the roads are too narrow or something, but he eventually caught up with us. He again slung his arm around my shoulder, and starting chatting away once more.

He literally didn't shut up the whole walk.

"Ah, we're here!" Steinbeck exclaimed, removing his arm from my shoulders and started walking in front of Lovecraft and I. A loud crash was heard not too far from us, a car crashing, I'd assume.

"Hey, you stay back here and not cause any trouble, mkay?" Steinbeck called out to me, patting me on the head like some fucking child.

"Wait- why am I staying behind, exactly?!"

"Shh, keep it down! It's because we can't show you yet, you're our trump card," he explained, looking down on me.

"If I have to be hidden, why the fuck am I even here?!"

"Well, after the package is delivered, there's no danger in showing you!"

"You keep saying package, what the fuck is this package? Can you just speak fucking normally, jackass?!"

"Ah, you don't know. I forgot!" he started laughing shortly after that.

"Prick.." I muttered.

"Well.. the package is the rest of The Guild, except for Fitzgerald, of course! We'll take care of whoever is on the other side, so that's why you can shortly come out after they have arrived."