𝙄𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

Name : L/N Y/N

Age: 24

Height: 5'3"

Hair Colour/length: H/C H/L

Skin Tone: S/C

Eye Colour: E/C1 E/C2 (you have heterochromia, meaning a different eye colour for each eye, not relevant to the plot, just thought it would be cool to write about)

Extras:

Likes - Fyodor (not romantically, you sick fuck), peace and solitude, black coffee, silence, reading Poe's novels/poems, [your likes]

Dislikes - sweet things, anything social, M/N & F/N, reminiscing on the past, anybody and everybody from the Port Mafia, [your dislikes]

Personality - Keeps to self, rarely leaves his apartment, acts nice and stuff on the outside to most people, but is a very sarcastic and fairly cold person, anger issues. 

List of Crimes committed in past/future chapters - Murder, mass murder, attempted genocide, attempted murder, identity fraud, fraud, abuse, assault, jailbreak, crimes against humanity, crimes against peace, destruction of property, blackmail, terrorism, cyber terrorism, mafia affiliation, sabotage, obstruction of justice, breaking and entering, brainwashing, kidnapping, mass destruction, cannibalism, torture, illegal experimentation, theft, arson, assault, weapon trafficking, war crimes, forgery, organized crime, attempted mass murder, stalking, psychological abuse, abuse of power, conspiracy, corruption, assassination, and assisted terrorism.

Extra(s): Has a fairly thick Russian accent like Dostoevsky.

more will be added later if needed

Abbreviations:

Y/N - Your Name

L/N - Last Name

H/L - Hair Length

H/C - Hair Colour

E/C1 - Eye Colour 1

E/C2 - Eye Colour 2

F/E/C - Fake Eye Colour(s)

S/C - Skin Colour

M/N - Mother Name

F/N - Father Name

(more will be added if used in the future)

This is male reader, a female reader version will be created later on.

Your ability is 'From the Darkness I Emerge' (sorry for the cringy ass name, i didn't know what to call it 💀)

            It is kind of inspired by Megumi Fushiguro's cursed technique, The Ten Shadows Cursed Technique. I do not own Jujutsu Kaisen or Megumi Fushiguro, they both belong to Gege Akutami.

How your ability works:

            If there is a shadow, or just plain darkness, you can sink into the surface that the shadow is on, and emerge from any shadow within a 30 metre radius. You can control a black matter on the surface that the shadow is casted on, within a 30 metre radius once more, and it's almost unbreakable. You can also obtain any item you imagine from the shadows. You can summon quite literally any item from the shadow that you want, so, you will never have to worry about money. You can send any item you wish into a shadow or the surface that the shadow is on, and pull it out at will. It's basically like a piggy bank in terraria or just a portal that u can put ur shti in (if u play terraria, marry me). You can also cast illusions from the shadows, like Tanizaki's ability, for example.

            You also perform much better in the darkness. What I mean by that, is that there are benefits for you fighting in the dark. Your speed, agility, and strength are fairly increased, and you can regenerate almost instantly. You can also see in the pitch black darkness like how it would look like with normal lighting.

The black matter that your ability can summon can be destroyed very easily and even burnt away in the light, depending on how bright it is. That's why in future chapters there will be mentions of your black matter snaking around light sources.

Honestly, your ability is kind of a mix of akutagawa's, tanizaki's, and nikolai's just put all together into some ability that i made lol.

Your outfit:

(I can't find the artist, I found it on pinterest, sorry that I can't give proper credit! But credit to the artist, this isn't my work

(I can't find the artist, I found it on pinterest, sorry that I can't give proper credit! But credit to the artist, this isn't my work.)

            This is still for male readers, the outfit is the same, except for the fact that you have a black *gaiter on. I will not be writing the hair piece above because it may not go well with some peoples' hair.

This is what a gaiter is for people who don't know. it's just a black mask, basically.

nah bcs why does that look so goofy

a/n: i am always open to suggestions and feedback, please lmk if u have any thoughts, ideas, suggestions, etc. ty for checking this out! :)

and yes, i am aware that the outfit isn't a japanese/kimono styled type thingy, i'm pretty sure that it's chinese/a hanfu styled or inspired or whatever