26

•--• ••-• ••-• - •••• •- •••• •- •••• •- •-

The blue world warped and twisted around you and Sans at an unimaginable rate, as your surroundings blended into a bright orange and red twirl of unrecognizable whirls, it seemed as if it was worse this time.

But it stopped just as soon as it started, and although it made your stomach churn giving a sick feel to you, you were glad you could travel back so fast.

Right as the spinning stopped and you could register where you were a big unhappy croak blurted out "(Ribbit) Where on earth did you go?! Do you even realize how long you were gone? An hour! Almost two!"

Wow...

You hadn't even been back for a second and Froggit was already on your case. It gave your still spinning head a headache as your body slumped over in dismay. Sans took note of this and stepped forward casually and stared down at the little monster at his feet "Why are you so bent outta shape about this?" Sans asked innocently blocking the monsters view of you. Froggits face twisted in anger while his neck was poisitioned in an uncomfortable way too look Sans in the eye "That insane fish thought you had run away and she got so fricking angry she smashed almost everything that was close to her in her bed."

He sat back and extended his legs to show a big bruise "She only stopped when she realized she threw me a couple minutes after!" He said, his face was turning red with anger from not being able to do anything. You smiled a tilted smile at his reaction "Okay, should I go and tell her I didn't run away?" You asked with a chuckle and started on your way with Sans walking along with you. Froggits eyes widen and he seemed to fumble a bit with his words and raced in front of you "W-Well, she calmed down quite a bit!"

You shrugged "You got hurt because of a silly misunderstanding so It's the least I can do." You maneuvered around him, but he seemed strangely persistent.

"B-But uh...she probably won't even remember that it happened because she was in a blind rage!" He said running through your legs, standing in your way again and outstretched his front legs as if to stop you. You frowned, a bit confused down at the frog monster. Sans frowned as well, but not in a confused manner, in an almost untrusting way "That seems very out of character for Undyne, she always knows what she does, and would never hurt a monster."

Froggits face turned even more red as he ran out of words. Between you finding reasons to talk to the fish and Sans critiquing everything he says about her, he wouldn't be able to say anything realistic to keep you from entering.

You stepped around him and gently pushed open the door to see Undyne laying down in her bed calmly as Alphys and Frisk stroked and braided her red hair. Undyne looked as though she was about to fall asleep. It was adorable, they even started to put a few un-tastefully placed barrettes and ribbons in it (mostly from frisk)

You stepped in making the two who were playing with her hair to look at you. Frisk smiled and motioned for you to come in but Alphys quickly looked away and started with Undynes hair again. The blue fish grunted a bit at the absence of one of her hair stylists hands and opened her yellow eye. As it landed on you, you gave a small smile. To your surprise Undyne returned it with a toothy grin and waved for you to come in "Well if it isn't my greatest opponent. What's up? You here to play with my hair like these losers too?"

Alphys blushed bashfully as Frisk frowned a bit but shrugged it off passively. "Uh.. Actually no." You laughed and walked in. "Then what're ya here for?" She asked as her gaze followed you "well-" you started but Sans grumbling voice cut in. "IHop over there says you threw him at a wall in 'blind rage' because you thought Y/n ran away." he said with a bit of sarcasm evident in his voice. Undyne raised a brow "but... I didn't even notice they were gone!" She looked over at you "no offence." You shook your head dismissively and leaned your body on the oddly smooth, bleached looking walls "None taken."