2

An eerie hush settled over both you and the woman, Toriel. Both were now exiting the little battleground. The tunnel had cloaked you and her in a veil of cold darkness as the glow of vine embers slowly stopped illuminating the way. You had caught yourself looking behind a few times, hoping to maybe still be able to see Ikes little gravestone but you had now gotten too far away to see past the little burning pile of the hell sent vines of that had caused Ikes death in the first place. It was that God forsaken flower... he killed him. You shed a few silent tears with your quivering hand over your mouth and kept your eyes shut tightly, your whole trembled, and shoulders shook.

Toriels empathetic eyes looked back at you sadly but still kept her hand around yours firmly while holding on tightly to the hats strings, remembering it's former owner.

You felt as if there were more eyes on you then just Toriels. You opened your eyes slightly and looked around to see multiple glowing eyes on you, they whispered to each other lowly. Some eyes looked sad, just like Toriel, and others looked at you with hatred burning deep inside them.

"Damn humans, soon they'll come down here and take this place from us too."

"Th-They look s-so sad."

"Of course they are! Didn't you see their best friend was just killed, by Flowey himself."

"That human is going to die when Toriel isn't around"

"...helpless... dead soon"

"...hit Flowey with his own bullets..."

"...deserves their pain..."

"..will they be like the other one?"

"...The human ran from him"

"What a fail"

"Shut up Jerry."

"...is scared out of..."

"...Human will meet death..."

"...can't live..."

"Die."

The walls chorused of you and your arrival, most wanting you dead. All the voices were hushed backed up with tiny little footsteps and swooshes along in the air till Torial whipped her body around and lit up her hand with flames making the darkness cower, she raised her palm up into the air showing her stern expression and revealing monsters hiding behind rocks, peeking out of the wall and many were even trailing behind you some floating and some walking.

It was amazing, seeing all the different monsters almost made you forget what they had said. Their numbers were uncountable for the ground behind you was covered in them. Quite a bit were crawling along the walls and even the top of the tunnel, hanging upside down.

"You will all stop speaking of this immediately! This human is our guest." the white goats words were firm and it made the monsters stop. She turned away and began to walk with you and hundreds of monsters following in her wake towards the gates of the ruins.

«•«¡!»•»

The monsters had lost interest rather soon and most of them had left, wishing Toriel the best. A couple had stayed, one looked like a frog, another few looked as if they were large moths with a napkins draped over them. And a big jelly type substance had decided to follow as well. (that is very good at wriggling their hips)

They had followed you and Toriel through the puzzles. But a few of those moths suddenly started to cry and flew away, each time one burst into tears made you jump from how sudden unpredictable it was. That proceeded to happen till there was one left, the suspense of not knowing when it will break down made you a little too on edge, even the jelly and frog seemed uneasy about it.