Cassidy x Fred (From Safe With Me)

Request: hi love <33 i'm here to request cassidy x fred smut but when they're older and of age - @anqelicabbie

MATURE! NSFW! Stop here if you're uncomfy! It's also my first time writing an a c t u a l sex scene so sorry if it sucks!

I held back a laugh as his fingers brushed against my hips, moving me to the side to walk past me into the flat. I dropped my purse onto the table next to the door and slid my feet out of the uncomfortable heels that I had forced myself into all night, pretending to love them anytime Fred had made a comment. I hadn't expected our night out with friends to last quite as long as it had, and I apparently hadn't drank enough to take my mind off the pain.

"I heard that." He called, referring to the sigh I had let out when my feet hit the floor beneath me.

"Heard what?" I shrugged, raising my eyebrows towards him, daring him to comment.

"I don't know why you insisted on wearing those." He kicked the heels beneath the table, and I rolled my eyes, pulling them back out before they got lost forever.

"Sometimes I like to see the world how you see it, way up there." I smirked, watching him step closer to me, my back pressing against the wall.

"So I'll carry you." He smiled, pressing his lips to mine.

"George left before us, where is he?" I pulled away, glancing around the silent flat.

"Went to Lee's." Fred mumbled against my lips before reconnecting to our kiss.

"For how long?" I pulled back again, trying not to laugh at Fred's little groan.

"Hours." He replied, quickly, his fingers running down my back, earning himself half a sigh and half a laugh. His lips trailed lazily over my cheek, pressing against my jaw, my neck, my collarbones, his fingers sliding the strap of my dress to the side to kiss down my shoulder.

"He told you that?" I forced out, although my mind was growing fuzzy from his relentless kisses.

"I asked." His lips against my skin.

"Oh," I sighed as his knees hit the ground, his fingers sliding the fabric of my dress up my thighs as his lips followed suit.

"You're lucky," He started, in between kisses against my legs, working his way up to my inner thigh. "That I waited until we got home."

"What do you mean?" I giggled, letting my hands fall to his head, fingers wrapping through his hair.

"You in that dress?" His voice was so low, I was sure he could hear the way my breathing had become ragged. "Torture. All night."

"Shut up." I giggled, leaning my head back against the wall behind me as his lips finally reached the lining of my underwear.

"I will." He smirked, pulling the fabric aside with one finger, his lips pressing against my warm skin as I gasped. I bit down on my lip before I embarrassed myself as I felt his tongue against me, licking two long stripes before pulling away. He stood before me again, my face burning in the dim room as his hands wrapped around my thighs, pulling me up into his arms and starting towards the bedroom.

He kicked the door shut behind us, not caring about the noise as he tossed me down on the mattress before him, looking down on my with hungry eyes.

"You want something, angel?" He grinned, and I bit my tongue as I adjusted myself on the bed.

"Don't be a tease, Freddie." I tried to ignore the way my voice sounded so whiney as he crawled over me on the bed, his fingers quickly pulling down the straps of my dress, sneaking around behind me to unsnap my bra. He tossed the garment behind him before sliding the dress down over my legs, not even waiting for me to lift my hips to help him.

"It's what I'm best at, though." He grinned, pressing kiss after kiss down my chest until he reached my belly button, glancing up to me with hooded eyes. "You gonna beg?" He cocked his head to the side, his eyes dancing with joy the way they did whenever he told, what he thought, was a particularly good joke.

"Fred," I whined, pressing my legs together to dull the ache he had created there.

"Cassssy," He teased, trailing one finger down my center until he once again reached the fabric. "I just don't know how I'm expected to know what you want." He shrugged, dropping from the bed and pulling me by my legs until his face was centered between my legs. "Something like this?"

I nodded, although I wasn't sure if he was even looking, my head falling back onto the bed.

"Like this?" He whispered, taking a knee in each hand and spreading my legs apart, letting his fingers trail up and down my inner thighs.

"Freddie!" I let out a cross between a laugh and a whine. I felt his breath fan across my thong as he flattened his tongue against the fabric. "Fuck you."

"Ooh! Not very nice language from such a good girl!" He grinned, looping a finger around the string of my underwear and pulling down, dropping them on top of my dress at his feet. "But if you insist."

He dove in at once, his tongue sliding along me, his lips vibrating with laughter as I sighed, my fingers tangling in the blankets at my side. He flicked easily against my clit a few times, listening for the way my breathing picked up before dragging his fingers up and pushing one into me, eliciting a sigh.

"You don't have to be quiet." He chuckled, and I made a mental note to be angry with him later for the cavalier attitude. He slowly pushed a second finger inside me, pumping both a few times before curling them together, earning himself a low moan from the back of my throat. "That's right, love. Let me hear you." His tongue returned to it's favorite spot as he continued his work with his fingers, the room filling with the moans I could no longer keep in.

"Fred," I gasped slightly as he curled his fingers again, his tongue flicking over me as the knot grew in my stomach.

"S'okay, Cass. Come for me." He mumbled, his lips humming against me as I felt the high crash over me. Fred pulled his lips away, curling the two fingers against me as I caught my breath before pulling out and climbing back to his feet. He reached forward, grabbing my hips and sliding me towards the end of the bed, looking down at me with a cheeky grin. "You got one more left for me, lovely?"

I nodded, eagerly and smiled as he licked along his bottom lip, hurrying to undo his belt, his clothes quickly dropping to the floor with mine. I couldn't help but stare. Little teenage Cassidy would never have thought that she could be the one to earn this kind of reaction from Fred Weasley.

He crawled over me slightly, his arms planted on either side of my head as he pressed himself against me, his eyes stuck to mine before he pushed inside.

"Fuck," He groaned, softly, leaning back to pull out slightly before pushing back in again as my hips rolled up to meet his.

"You don't have to be quiet." I teased, loving the way his eyes rolled back. "Let me hear you."

"Let me hear you," He replied, slamming into me again and earning a deeper moan this time, my fingers wrapping around his back for support. "That's right. You're such a good girl."