Episode 8: Part 3

"Oh The Boyz are next

"Oh The Boyz are next." Jaein comments as their names pop up on the screen, showing the next performer. The idols eagerly await for the next group to perform, wondering what the boy group will bring to the stage.

...

[The Boyz Stage Behind]

The Boyz were busy practicing, Q counting for them. Like usual, it seemed like the members had prepared a difficult performance, full of tricks and hard choreography.

As they were practicing, a knock on the studio door grabbed their attention. They stop their movements, Younghoon running to the door.

"Please welcome our guests." Younghoon says, awkwardly greeting the two idols entering. Their faces are revealed as they wave to the group.

It's Weki Meki's Doyeon and Yoojung!

"I had the opportunity to work with Weki Meki's Doyeon for a drama recently and while we were talking, we recalled how we actually worked together when I was a trainee." Younghoon revealed during his private interview. "It was such a long time ago and I was so new to the idol world then. It was funny thinking about it."

"Doyeon and Yoojung are both very skilled dancers." Sangyeon adds during his own interview. "I think that they'll bring a lot to our stage and will help push our members to perform better."

"We don't have a lot of time with our guests." Younghoon says to the members as he brings Doyeon and Yoojung inside, introducing them. "So let's make the best out of it."

The two girls caught on quickly, having already learnt the choreography. They were focused on the ending part of the dance, where they danced together with the boy group.

"I'm really excited for this stage." Yoojung says as she sat with Doyeon in their own interview. "It's really nice to get the opportunity to perform like this."

"The Boyz fighting!" Doyeon giggles, cheering on The Boyz.

...

[The Boyz Stage]