Episode 5: Behind the Scenes 1

The studio door opened, exposing the male sitting at the desk, his headphones on

The studio door opened, exposing the male sitting at the desk, his headphones on. Cya didn't even need to turn around to know who it was. Sunwoo had texted him earlier, letting him know that he was coming.

"Giuk~" Sunwoo sang Cya's real name, taking a seat on one of the couches. Cya quickly noticed that Sunwoo was brighter than usual, a huge smile on his face.

"What did you do?" Cya asked, turning around and slipping his headphones off. "Why do you look like that?"

"Nothing, I'm just excited to be here. It's so nice." Sunwoo said, leaning back, sinking into the couch.

"Don't lie to me." Cya said, throwing a pillow at him. Sunwoo chuckled, hugging the item. "Tell me the real reason. You know you can't keep secrets from me."

Sunwoo passed Cya a USB instead, placing the item in his friend's hands. "I had an idea."

"Does this have to do with why you're so happy?" Cya asked, plugging the drive into the computer.

"Just listen." Sunwoo said, getting comfortable as he anticipated Cya's reaction.

It was a track, one that made Cya nod his head to the beat. As he listened carefully to the lyrics though, he realized something.

"It's a love song." Cya said, turning the volume down. He spun in his chair, looking at his friend. "Don't tell me..."

"I might have... You know..."

"Fallen in love." Cya said, glaring at Sunwoo. "Who is it?"

"Well she's tall and pretty and talented..." Sunwoo's voice began to trail off.

"And an idol, isn't she?" Cya asked, reading his mind. "Gosh Sunwoo, I'm all for you falling in love but you know how the world feels about idols dating."

"Yeah but... I don't know, I feel like we have something special." Sunwoo said, playing with his phone in his hands.

Cya's eyes softened. The way Sunwoo was acting was different from his usual self. He was usually someone bright and confident but right now, he was timid and shy. It was rare to see him in this state so he could tell that whatever was going on was truly something important to him.

"Who is it?" Cya asked, curiosity filling him. "Is she from Rule It All?"

Sunwoo nodded. "Gaia's Evie."

"I don't know her that well." Cya said, trying to remember. He knew the group name but not the individual members.

"She went to SOPA so Eric knows her." Sunwoo explained. "She's their leader."

"Do you have a picture?" Cya asked. He noticed Sunwoo blush before passing his phone over. "Oh you have a picture together. As your wallpaper?! Are you two dating already?"

"Not yet." Sunwoo chucked, rubbing the back of his neck. "I'm still thinking about how to ask her out."

"Serenade her." Cya said, half jokingly. "Girls love that."