Episode 7: Behind the Scenes 2

Evie quietly closed the door behind her, trying to go unnoticed to the male practicing inside

Evie quietly closed the door behind her, trying to go unnoticed to the male practicing inside. She didn't do too well though, as he immediately stopped, moving to turn the music off.

"Are you sure your girlfriend won't mind us meeting here at the hour?" Evie asks as she steps inside.

Jaemins expressions didn't change, eyes on the ground as he replied. "Are you sure your boyfriend won't mind us meeting here at this hour?"

Evie scoffed, shaking his head. "I don't have a boyfriend."

"I'm pretty sure I see Sunwoo here more than I see my own members." Jaemin argued.

"That's a lie and we both know it." Evie said, sitting down beside him on the dance floor. "Why are you so nosy anyways?"

"Dating an idol is hard." Jaemin sighs, looking distantly. "If you can avoid it, you should."

"And if you can't?" Evie bends down, trying to meet his eyes. She doesn't have to try hard though, as Jaemin turns, eyes narrowing at her.

"Then you need to prepare yourself for the tough ride ahead."

...

Belle sat there in the dance studio in silence, darkness surrounding her. The only light was from the halls that were bleeding in, barely enough to see her feet in front of her. Her head lay on the cold mirror, cooling her neck. She sighed as she listened to the music softly, even though she couldn't dance to it.

Her phone buzzed, receiving a message from her manager reminding her that she had an appointment with the company's physician. She took a deep breath before getting up, making her way to the building's infirmary.

No matter how many times the others reassured her, Belle still was convinced that this was all her fault. If she had practiced harder or had warmed up better, she probably wouldn't have gotten injured and wouldn't have to go through all this trouble. To make it worse, she had to watch the others rehearse without her. Jeno was clearly struggling with the dance and Belle sitting on the sidelines was not helping him get any better.

"You need to rest, Belle." Evie had told her the last practice. "If you don't get better, you won't be able to dance at all."

"We need to practice together though." Belle argued but it was no use. The three of them along with their dance teacher insisted that Belle sit and watch rather than marking it.

I guess this is better overall anyways. Belle thought to herself.

As Belle turned into the infirmary, she met a familiar face walking out. She quickly greeted him, walking past to avoid any conversation.

If Haechan wanted to say anything, Belle didn't notice. She was too busy going through choreography in her head throughout her entire appointment, thinking about how she'll be able to catch up once she could dance again.