Episode 6: Part 5

Fans are lining up outside of the studio, holding the banners and cheer sticks of their favourite groups

Fans are lining up outside of the studio, holding the banners and cheer sticks of their favourite groups. Clips of them cheering on their idols are shown, along with encouraging messages.

On the other side of the studio, the idols are arriving, all seeming quite nervous. Some of them are dressed in costumes while others are dressed more casually. Either way, all of them are ready for the Idol Skills Battle today.

The stage is shown, fans filling the audience. Bright lights are flashing, showing how grand the whole set up is. Fans are aweing at the sight, eager to watch their idols collaborate and perform together.

Backstage, the idols are entering the changerooms, getting settled for the day. Most of them are standing at the front, staring at the paper stuck on the wall.

"The Vocal Teams are going first." Hyunjae points out, gulping nervously.

The members of The Boyz glance at Kevin, who only shrugs. "It is what it is."

"I would be so nervous if I was going first." Kexing says as the FaeZe members settle down on the couch in their changeroom. "But we have nothing to worry about, our members are going to do great today!"

"Easy for you to say." Yua mumbles, holding her hands tightly in her lap. Hwa, the group's maknae, reassures the older girl, gently patting her shoulders.

Ayla looks nervous, standing there frozen as she stared at the page. Alyssa, who was walking by, looked over at her shoulder.

"Oh please, don't be so nervous, that's a good position." Alyssa told her. "You're going to do great. Rip up the stage."

"Plus you practiced a lot with Yeonhee sunbaenim." Evie added, her and Belle joining the two. "It'll be fine. I promise."

Ayla slowly nodded her head, taking a deep breath to calm herself down.

The male change rooms were quite different, as the members of Cravity were doing jumping jacks together.

"Won't you get tired?" The producers ask them.

"No, this increases our tension!" Woobin replies, although he seemed quite out of breath.

"Don't come back if you don't get first." Haechan says, looking at Chenle and Renjun.

"What are you saying, you're on the same team?" Mark points out.

"Exactly!" Haechan exclaims, only confusing the others more.

"Just let him be." Jeno says, shaking his head.

On the stage, the MC's come out, earning a loud applause from the fans. Mina and Seungkwan are smiling as they step out, both dressed up for the event.

 Mina and Seungkwan are smiling as they step out, both dressed up for the event