Episode 7: Part 6

The next two groups to perform are Enhypen and Cappuccino

The next two groups to perform are Enhypen and Cappuccino. As the two youngest groups in the competition, the groups were eager to see what they would perform.

"I want to think that they'll do something cute." Hyera says to the other members. "But knowing Niki, he won't do that."

"You never know since Enhypen shows some pretty powerful stages." Hwa tells them. "Maybe they would do something cute."

"Niki is really talented." Woobin says, recalling the winner of the earlier dance battle. Clips of Niki's effortless movements play as Woobin spoke. "He moves really effortlessly. I'm sure he'll show a really good stage."

"Plus Cappuccino really wants to do well." Allen adds. "They've been really concerned about their ranking."

It soon switches to the behind the scenes clip, showing the rehearsal of the performance.

...

The four dancers are already sweating as they rehearse a fast piece, dancing quick and energetic movements. They run the choreography a few times before the choreographer lets them take a break.

The second they get a chance, all four lie on the floor, deep breaths escaping their lips. They giggle as they realize they're all in the same state. They soon gather in the middle of the floor, sipping their own drinks.

"What do you think of the choreography?" Huan asks, starting the conversation. "Thoughts on our stage?"

"I feel like people will expect us to perform something like this." Niki admits. "But I still like it."

"What;s your favourite part about it?" Emma asks curiously, leaning in.

"I like that we're showing our youth colours." Niki says. "I don't think any of the other dance groups can do that." Niki tells them.

"Our energy might be fun but this dance is still very difficult." Sunghoon adds. "So it adds a good dance flavour."

"I agree." Huan says with a smile. She puts her hand out, getting confused looks from the others. "Let's cheer."

Getting the message now, they others quickly follow, hands stacked on one another in the middle.

"Let's go!" They cheer as the scene fades.

Let's see what Enhypen and Cappuccino bring to the stage.

...

"Oh my gosh, it's starting!" Krysta calls the others over as the lights on the stage come on.