19

Taehyung and jungkook both lay on their backs breathing heavily. Its was intense. They had sex after 2 months . At first jungkook wanted to clean tae and talk with me in right mind but tae had another plan . He climbed on jungkook and gave him the bested ride . Than jungkook gone wild he switched and made tae lay on his back , tae's legs were in his (jk) shoulder . Jungkook wanted to stop but tae again pushed him on the bed and kissed him like a toxic lover so now they are here after 2 hours of sex non stop sex .

Jungkook got up clean himself and tae took him to bathroom , both took a quick shower. After shower jungkook place tae on couch and change te bed sheet after that he put tae on the bed and fall on his back .

Taehyung looked at his husband with love eyes than out of nowhere he decided to climb on his tummy and he did that . Jungkook automatically hold Taehyung's wrist however tae grab jungkook's shirt collar

" Do you know how fucking much I love you? "

" No "

" Good . Because I hate you "

" Same feeling "

Taehyung shake jungkook roughly making jungkook whimper in pain

" You can't hate me , like me or anything. You can just LOVE me . "

" What if I dont ? "

" Jungkook"

" Say you love me more than the lemon tree than "

" But how can i ? "

" Than i dont know who are you ? "

" Meanie "

" That is who i am "

Taehyung come closer to jungkook and whisper

" I love you Jungkook more than lemon tree"

Jungkook let out a chuckle and him tae making him lay on his chest.

Taehyung was tried with everything from the morning till now . Jungkook knows tae need a good sleep he needs to eat before but tae can't eat anything properly when he is sleepy. So jungkook let his husband sleep first .

Taehyung was grabbing jungkook's shirt when jungkook turn them making tae land on the bed.  Jungkook get up a little  to grab his phone however his husband whine in sleep to jungkook quickly grab his phone and lay on his place put tae's one hand on wrist and put his one leg on tae's thigh making Taehyung calm .

Jungkook kept doing his office works in his phone meanwhile tae slept soundlessly after whole two months.

.

.

.

Next day jungkook took a leave and rose immediately granted his leave . Both spends more quality time together. Like roaming around the streets, watching old classic movies , etc .

However the next day Jungkook needed to go to office . Taehyung like before pack lunch for jungkook and made jungkook ate before going office. 

After jungkook left , it was time to fight with himself.

Taehyung took a deep breath . It wasn't going to be easy as he thought.

Taehyung went his cupboard and take out a secret box which was filled with babies belongings . Its has baby shoes to hat , toys to accessories .

Taehyung sat on the floor . Touch the belongings with teary eyes. The take everything out than again pack them properly in the box .

Tae got ready took the box and left the apartment..

.

.

.

" Thank you for you gift , Mr. Jeon " ozy one of the workers of Aida orphanage said to Taehyung .

Taehyung nods . Before bidding goodbyes .

Taehyung always walk on streets when he gets trouble in his life . When he work on streets he saw different types of people however he try to focus on them who was not lucky like him so he can remember he is also happy and some people want his life which for him is too much .

.

.

.

Taehyung was sitting on the bench of a park when suddenly a boy sat next to him .

" You were right . They left me "

Taehyung looked at the boy . Than look straight again as he remembers the boy . ( Ep 11)

" I told you "

" So hyung why you are here again ? "

" I am lost today . Just like you "

" Hmm "

Both went silent...

" Hyung, did you ate cotton candy? "

" Yes "

" Wanna eat again ?  Please i want to eat. "

Taehyung sigh and got up making that boy yelled in joy.

.

.

.

Both were eating cotton candy. Than out of nowhere,

" Hyung, you know i like cotton candy because its remember me of my pain "

Taehyung look at him confused

" What ? "

" Hmm , you see , if you open the cotton candy pack and try to kept it the pack so you can ate that later . Its always get strong , taste like suger only  and looks yucky. But if you ate it quickly than its looks better and melts quickly right ? "

" Hmm "

" Thats what pain is for me . If i let out of me quicker than it wouldn't bother me that much later .

I learn this after fighting for my life in hospital .

That's why i am telling you . Dont hold you pain for later to fix . Fall in love with the things or person which didn't left you in your tough is another kind of feelings . Maybe the person of your screen lock will love that feeling if you love him like you did before . "

" What is name kid ? "

" Park Rowan "

" If he accept my apology today . Next day  ice cream treat for you "

" God please let me have the ice cream. Make the guy forgive him "

Taehyung laughed at rowan . Both kept talking about different things

.

.

.

.

A/N

Apologies why ?

You will know in next update

Btw i am taking about this type of cotton candy