8

Taehyung and jungkook left for shopping . Tae was bargaining , choosing , rejecting . Jungkook was just standing quietly . Like every husband does .

After 4 hours they come home with two blankets , one medium mattress , two pillows, bed sheets , pillow covers , blanket covers , two plates, four bowls , rice cooker , one pan , one saucepan , spoons , knife , spices , rice , one chicken, some vegetables , big spoons , a broom and a small paint backet they found .

Jungkook fall on the ground when he place everything on ground and fall beside them . It was a hella hectic day .

Taehyung change in comfortable t-shirt and short . He was about to start preparing dinner when someone knock at their door . Tae looked at jungkook who was laying like star fish tae sigh and went to open the door . ..

" Who's there ? "
"I am Jackson . Hobi's husband"

Taehyung open the door . Not that widely that Jackson can see his legs but enough to see this upper body .

" Yes , how can i help you ? "

" Actually, hobi sent me to invite you guys for dinner . So dont bother to cook . He is cooking enough for five of us . "

" Ok .. thanks hyung "

" No problem . Come to our home at 7 ok . See you soon "

Jackson left after bidding bye . Tae let out a of sigh relief . No cooking today. 

Doesn't mean tae is free now . He had more works to do .

Tae went to jungkook but only to found jungkook was sleeping. So he decided not to bother him .  Tae opened their bags and take out a old t-shirt .

Tae sweep the room, balcony , kitchen . Than arrange everything the way he like . In between that Jungkook woke up . Jungkook put bedsheets, put pillowcases , also cover blankets too .

After that both took shower . Taehyung was thinking what to brought for hobi's family, also minding their budget . In between his thoughts hobi call jungkook . Jungkook received. Hobi strictly told them not to bring anything. 

.

.

.

At night .. Taehyung wear a shirt and long skirt . Jungkook wear a hoodie and baggy jeans .

Hobi greet them like he know them for ages . He and his husband made them feel like home.  Taehyung is introvert.  He always felt pressured and overwhelmed when he meet new people or go to someone's home . So , he was silent at first but hobi knew some magic he made tae so comfortable with him .

Jungkook was happy to see his husband chatting with hobi , laughing occasionally. He also found jackson as a nice person . He is in senior position of jungkook's company . He meet him few times but never talk . Now , when they talk they also found similarity between them . They can assure you they will be great friends in future .

Hobi and Jackson both serve the dinner at table.  Tae and jungkook both thanks them again before eating. 

They were eating when a loud cry stole their all attention from the heavenly food .

" This kid always woke up when i am eating . Wang , go bring your child " hobi said while putting a a meat in his mouth .

" Yes mam "

Taehyung was looking at them in aww where Jungkook was seeing his future in jackson .

Jackson soon join them with a joy of bundle . He had a 2 years old boy in his arms . The boy had a small spikey hair , pale skin like hobi which was pinkish because crying . When the boy turn towards tae .. he had a mini heart attack seeing that baby . After recovering from his cuteness he look at the boy and jackson , two times , three times .. tae was kept looking at the father and son .. untill hobi spoke ,

" They look alike.  I was the one who had him inside me for 9 months , suffer though everything but he come out looking like his father "

Saying that hobi take his son in his arms . Getting in his mom arm the boy got more comfortable he put his head on hobi's chest. 

Again the table filled with some chats however tae was just looking at the mom and son clear fully.  He was looking at at hobi,

Hobi was eating but at the same time feeding his son something.  Sometime he would put meat inside  his mouth than taking out and feeding his baby as he already take the spicy sauce . And the baby was also eating that like nothing was as tasty as the meat.

Hobi was also scold his baby when he try to put his hand on hobi's plate than after two times hobi gave up and let him do whatever .

After eating hobi change the babies dipper . " Whats his name ? " Jungkook asked. 

" Hoshi wang "

" Cute name "

Hoshi was mama's boy clearly . He never leave hobi . After 20 minutes more tae and Jungkook take leave. 

.

.

.

.

Taehyung was thinking something deeply seeing that jungkook pull him close and asked what he was thinking .

" Kookie , when we will have kids we will be like hobi and Jackson hyung right ? Who do you think they will look like ? You or me ? Do you think our baby will be cute as hoshi ? "

Jungkook gave a smile and answer yes to all question . At night jungkook pulled tae close to him and made him fall asleep. 

However jungkook couldn't sleep . He was in tension . He was scared . He saw alot hope in tae's eyes . His eyes were shining like glitter . Jungkook was afraid if tae can't have a kid in future he might broke but his hands were tied.  He needs to speak with tae about this matter not like he never tried to do . But whenever he tried to speak about that tae look at him with so much hope than he needs to stop .

Maybe he will talk when the time will let him . He just wished its not that late that he can't join Taehyung again .

A/N

Hello