12

In familys the more green notes in your pockets the more other give respect. That's the universal truth .

Jungkook and Taehyung were invited to jungkook's material uncle's son's wedding . Taehyung packed what they had and a nice gift cost a good amount nowdays so they didn't brought anything for themselves .

Jungkook was telling tae how they all respect him , how his brother always treat him like his own elder brother , his aunt and uncle let him decide what to do in functions ...

Tae was listening too him . But in his mind he was praying to God saying ,

" God , please dont show him dreams . He forget how his own mom and brothers treated him.  I don't know what will happen to him " .

.

.

..

.

..

.

Tae and Jungkook went to jungkook's uncle place a day before wedding.  Even though Jungkook wanted to 3 days ago when namjoon and others went . Taehyung denied. Jungkook was mad at tae for that and he yelled and taunt him however tae just said one thing in anger ,

" WE WILL SEE WHEN WE COME BACK . THAT TIME I WILL RETURN EVERYTHING YOU SAID WITH INTEREST "

Jungkook ignore it .

When they arrive everyone either says bitter words, or ignore them .  I dont know which one was most hurtful thing was when everyone got the same outfit expect jungkook and Taehyung .

Or ,

When they took a family picture without them and after yoongi conflict and they took another one where they were standing in last row even jungkook face was present tae's only forehead was present. 

Or ,

No one gave a shit about jungkook's idea. Jungkook idea's were good but they ignore it . Jungkook was given flower management job . He did it so beautifully everyone loved it. How ever they called him thief because when he present the bill that was high in number. So , his aunty said to everyone, jungkook took sorry stolen money from the job .

Taehyung had enough . He can't be goody shoes anymore . Especially when his husband was tittle a thief. 

Everyone having dinner when again lucy brought the thief topic . Lucy is jungkook's mom favorite niece by the way. 

" People nowdays can't be believe in . They are so desperate for money they dont feel ashamed to take money from their little brother's wedding budget "

" This is so shameful . Jungkook because of you what more i need to listen "

Jungkook mom angrily whisper in jungkook ears .

Jungkook just kept playing with food .

" I know right.  How can someone do that.  By the way. , Do you ever thought how can someone have sex with the new bride's dad ? Like people here are so horny "

Everyone look at tae with big eyes.  ..

" What are you saying tae? Shut up "

Mrs. Jeon shout at tae.  ..

" Oh comon mom . Lucy had sex with kia's father . Look at her , you believe or not she has a affair with kia's father "

" WHAT "

Kia scream out .

" Yes, ma darling thats why your dad was absent at your ceremony . Also the 'thief' paid large amount for the necklace you are wearing . Not forgetting that is my necklace.  You in-laws are that worthless to give a necklace. Also everyone was amazed by the flower work and do you guys think a magical fairy come and does that. Labors are expensive .

Your cheap mother-in-law doesn't knows that . Also , weren't you telling us that you want a baby after 5 years least . Than babe forget that .

This family wants baby this year.  All the best . "

" TAEHYUNG MIND YOU LANGUAGE "

Jungkook's aunty shout at tae . Who gave a bored face.

Taehyung went to kia snatched the necklace .

" Tell your man to buy that for you . Jeon our bag is ready . Go bring it here . We are leaving  . "

Jungkook was shocked just like everyone however he balance it and ran to their room and brought the ready bag  .

" Ok everyone. It was nice meeting you . And uncle send all money Jungkook gave it in this wedding ok .

Congratulations kia and mark "

Saying that Taehyung left and jungkook also follow him .

.

.
.

.
.
.

.
.

" Babe whats going on ? " Jackson asked hobi  . When he saw jungkook washing clothes and that was three big bucket .

Hobi went to get some eggs from tae's . That's when he saw jungkook sweeping the floor . Jungkook felt shy and wanted to other room but tae's voice stop him .

" Clean it fast "

" Hello hobi hyung. How can i help you ? "

" I need three eggs "

" Wait . "

" Tae whats going on ? "

" He had little wings so i cut it "

They were talking at the door step when Jackson saw his husband was still at jeon's . That man left to get eggs 20 minutes ago .

" Jungkook is getting his punishment . "

" Poor soul "

" If you do something wrong. I will make you suffer like this "

" What ??? "

" Yes, now lets go you left my son alone . "
Jackson follow his husband with whining face .

.

.
.

.
.

At night .

Jungkook and tae both were taking breaths after steamy sex . Jungkook first went to bathroom pee and clean after him tae went and clean himself .

Jungkook weares a sweatpants and lay down . Tae wear a t-shirt and shorts.

Jungkook pulled tae close to him,

" Thank you "

That  two words jungkook said with so many emotions . Tae feel proud at himself. He stands for his husband who were new to all those bitter words from own people .

" Your welcome"

" Tae , why you didn't give a punishment like no sex for week or month or something? Why sweeping floor and washing clothes for two weeks ? "

" Well , I need sex . You are too good in bed  not having for month is a punishment for me . Also sweeping and washing clothes are tough so do it properly . "

" Good point "

After silence they both fall asleep .

A/N

Hello