Into the Tower of Law/ Search for a key/ Buster Call accidentally called

Depuis le début

Franky slammed into the front of the train and crawled over to the side. As all the pirates held for dear life, the train was getting closer and closer to the Judicial tower.

Luffy: "We're gonna crash!" He shouted with fear.

Franky: "Hey! What the hell are we doing?!" He shouted with confusion.

Y/N: "Right now? Trying to survive! AAAHHH!!" He yelled while trying to get thrown off the train.

Moments later, exactly what Luffy had said, happened. The train crashed through the wall, before falling on its side and crashing.

Luffy, along with Y/N, break out of the rubble.

Luffy: "Alright! We made it!"

Y/N: "Woo-hoo!!"

Luffy: "Thanks for the ride across, monster granny! C'mon you guys, get up already! You've been through worse than that!"

Sanji's began speaking from beneath the rubble.

Sanji: "Oh, sure, that's easy for you to say. You're made out of rubber. We're lucky we're not in pieces right now, after a crash like that."

The Straw Hats stood rose from the rubble with a battle cry.

Luffy: "See? You're all just fine."

Y/N: "And looks like you're all fired up!"

Franky: "You know, you guys are a bunch of weirdos. It felt like I should point that out."

Y/N: "I mean, I won't deny it. But with what right are you saying that Captain Underpants?!" He yelled comically angry.

Luffy: "There's a staircase over there! We better move it if we're gonna find Robin!"

They were about to head towards the stairs, but they all stopped when they got called by a weird guy with a zippered mouth, who was in a corner of the ceiling.

Fukurou: "Not so fast! Chapapapa! So you've invaded the Tower of Law! There's no point in going on. You won't ever find Nico Robin!"

Y/N: "Oh? And why is that?"

Fukurou: "Lucci's already taken her to the Gates of Justice. Oh, and the Chief's with them, too."

Nami: "Really? Thanks for telling us where we should start looking."

Fukurou: "Chapapa. Why'd I tell them that? It doesn't matter. I might have told you where they're headed, but I'm not gonna tell you how to get there! And you'll never make it past our CP9 agents! We've been given direct orders to eliminate you, chapapa! You want Nico Robin?"

Y/N: "Hell yeah!"

Fukurou: "Then you're gonna have to fight your way through each and every one of our agents if you want to succeed."

Y/N: "That much was already obvious to us!"

Fukurou: "Chapapa. You've got some in you. But, I've already gone one more thing to tell you."

Luffy: "Well say it! We're listening."

Fukurou: "Ah. Well, thank you. Now. Gimme a sec." His hand went inside his jacket, before pulling it back out, holding a key.

Fukurou: "Look at this."

Chopper: "A key?"

Sanji: "What's it for?"