Interview

Hwa young pov :"Woaaahhhh !!!" Tae yong and my boss they both chimmed together with a O forming on their mouth and covering it dramatically with their hands

Hwa young pov :
"Woaaahhhh !!!" Tae yong and my boss they both chimmed together with a O forming on their mouth and covering it dramatically with their hands. "You look awsome Hwa young ssi." My boss said and tae young nodded. I looked at myself in my selfie camera.

The fake wig wasnt looking as weird as i thought it would instead i was looking really pretty. My black hair wig with bangs and blue contacts. Perfect.

"They surely wont be able to even sus you hwa young." Tae yong said and i hummed in satisfaction. "I am kinda nervous. It has been a really long time since last time i went to this kind of fake interview." I tried to ring the bell of the old memories of my missions.

"Ok so you have to leave now , its already 3:40 pm. And you have to reach there by 4." I nodded my head getting up and leaving the room with all the files i needed. I bowed to my boss. And waved a bye to both of them. I sat in the car and started it. Looking out of the left window , i saw both of them showing thumbs up as a sign of all the best. I nodded my head and started driving to the location , tae yong sent me.

After a while , i heard tae yong's voice through my ear peice. "You can do it. I beleive you. Dont be nervous , ok ?"
"Yeah ik , now stop acting like you are my mom" "Well , now that you say it , i should get back to my normal savage self." We both chuckled together. Afted 15 mins of driving i reached infront of the building. I said bye to tae yong and kept my ear peice in the car. I picked my files and stepped out , heading towards the enterance. Guards were surrounding the whole building.

"Id ?" One of the guards said. "I dont have an ID , i am here for the interview of the secret spy thingy for BTS." They all looked at each other and one of them spoke in their ear peice while going to the corner. After a while he came back and openned the door , allowing me to enter.

I looked at the interior of the building. There was a lady on the counter beside me. And infront of me there was a long hallway which led to many rooms. I went to the lady "yes ? How may i help you ?" The lady said with a smile. I replied back "actually i am here for the interview." She nodded her head and typed something in her computer.

"Whats your name miss ?"
"Hw- Lee Hana." Shoot ! I almost fucked up ! "Ok miss hana , you have to go the 16th floor , room no. 7 " i bowed and went to the elevator pressing the 16th floor button. The elevator started moving. Idk why i am nervous , my heart is thumping at its fullest rn.

The door of the elevator openned and i got out. Looking around i saw a room labelled Room no. 7. I walked towards it and knocked on the door twice. There was a 'come in' heard and i went inside.

I openned the door and saw 7 men sitting on the table. Wearing black shirt and pants. Some were wearing coat upon the shirt and some were having the sleeves folded of their shirt.

I bowed to them "hello , i am Lee Hana. Nice to meet you all." "Nice to meet you too Hana. I am Nam- umm.. i mean RM." The one sitting ahead of all said.
He motioned me to sit and i sat on the chair opposite to him.

They all were looking at me up and down. Everything was okay , until my eyes met to the lust full eyes of jimin. He was smirking , licking his bottom lip. I turned my head towards my right , ignoring the pervert. This time my eyes met with Taehyung's eyes. He was looking at me up and down. In other words checking me out.

"Ohk , so hana , i read your files. I got to know that you are a 2nd dan black belt in M.A ( Martial Arts ) or to say in Karate. Which means you are good at combat." I nodded my head in response. "So show us some moves."

I got up and jumped in the air doing a 360° kick. I heard their "ohhhh" and looked at them. "Is it only that much ?" RM said. "No , but rn for giving you a view of my art , its enough. If you beleive me and so." He nodded.

"Ok , if we send you to get info on a gang , that where are they heading to and when will they be back from wherever they are going , so how will you do that ?" I sat back on my chair , bringing back all the memories of my old missions. I replied "i would enter the building making sure that every security is out. Might use the smoke bomb for the guards to black them out. And after that getting the info from the computer. If idk the password i'll make sure that i point the gun on the dude over there , or offer him enough money to shut his mouth and enter the password."

"What if they got the info that someone is breaking through the security and they came back when you are inside the building ?"
"Then they are tasting my punch." I gave him all the replies with full confidence , showing him that i am not scared even if i get caught.
"If they caught you and ask you to open your mouth and tell about us keeping you life on the bet. Then would you ?"
"I will , but after dying ." He smirked at my loyalness towards them.

"Ohk , then you are selected." I smirked internally while laughing inside. Thinking how they are signing their own death contract. "So when is my job starting ?" "From today , jimin go give her a tour of the building." Jimin stood up while smirking. Why do i get odd vibes from him ?

Luv you 💜✨️❤️