Action Movie

Hwa young pov :
The boy removed his hood and made his face visible. Me and Somi were looking at him with wide eyes , even if it was dark , i can tell easily that it is one of the member of BTS. He pushed me on the floor harshly and grabbed somi's throat and pinned her to the wall. Her breath started getting uneven , my knee got bruised as i can see a little blood on my jeans. I quickly stood up ignoring the pain and kicked him in the stomach making him leave her throat and stumble back. I did half round kick making his head hit the table. I was about to punch him when someone held my wrist and twisted it back. It was so sudden that i didnt got time to react.

The person then made my face hit on the table with my left cheek on the table and my front part of the face , facing right side. "You little bitch , how dare you hit my handsome face and made it bleed." The dude from before kicked my stomach making me groan in pain a little. But in no time i twisted my wrist back to the normal position with all my strength and kicked the balls of the second boy "HOLY FUCK !!" I did a counter attack on the first boy who choked Somi , he fell on the ground with a thud.

Taehyung pov :
Me and kook are still sitting behind the car , watching the Action movie going on inside the cafe. "Poor Jin and Namjoon hyung." Kook said with a sympathetic expression. "I hope namjoon hyung's balls are okay" i said.
None of us is daring to go in after seeing their situation. "Hyung , you should go in. You are good at combat."
"I am good at combat doesnt means that i wont get a good hit on my balls , kook."
"I wish i had popcorns to have and enjoy this real life Action movie." We both sighed together.

Somi pov :
Both of the boys were busy with Hwa young. I took the chance and quickly crawled behind the table and to the kitchen. I openned the door and started searching for something to defend ourselves. It was fully dark and my night visions are in the car. I started searching for knives on the counter blindly.

I felt a hand on my waist and the person pulled me back , my back got hit on someone's chest. I can feel someone's hot breath on my neck. "What are you searching for ? Beautifull " the dude spoke. Though i dont know how to fight but i do know some of the techniques hwa young taught me. I hit my elbow in his stomach making him back away. I turned and again punched him on the same spot. i felt someone's presence behind me , and when i was about to turn , everything went black. I mean it was alreadh dark because electricity was down but i blacked out. The last thing i heard was hwa young shouting my name and the boy who hit me on the head shouting to the second boy "Get her ! Now !" And then i dozed off.

Hwa young pov :
Somi was no where to be seen. I picked my phone and switched on the torch. Both of the boys were on the ground groaning in pain. My eyes landed on the opened door of kitchen. I ran towards it and saw Somi with her head spinning a little "SOMI !" she fell on the ground with her eyes half open. There were 2 boys standing. I remember the one standing behind somi with a rod in his hand , his name was Jimin. "Get her ! Now !" He shouted to the other. The second boy with orange hairs started coming towards me.

I backed away a little only to get hit in someone's chest. I turned and saw two figures standing infront of me. They werent the boys who i fought before. One was having black hairs and the other was having a little brownish hairs. "Ooh~ she's more hot than she looks in the photo." The black haired dude spoke while biting his bottom lip.
"I dont think taehyung will need our help to control this girl." The jimin dude spoke. The boy who was biting his lower lip smirked and said "ofcourse not hyung. I'll manage her , you guyz just stand and watch."

Taehyung pov :
Me and kook were still watching the movie going on inside. The girl is a real warrior. She knocked out both namjoon and Jin hyung. Me and kook looked at each other. "Looks like we need to go. Yoongi dude wont come. The lazy ass might be sleeping thinking everything is going well." Kook said and i nodded. "Lets go" we both stood and went inside the cafe.
She was backing away when i stood behind her.

Hwa young pov :
The other three else than taehyung went and stood infront of somi. I turned towards taehyung. He threw my phone on the floor. Damn. I need to buy a new phone. "Dont be over confident boy , you dont know me." I said and he punched me on the face. But i was fast enough to do a upper block and did a side kick making him hit the counter behind him. I wasted no time and punched his stomach and did a front kick. He took the chance and punched my stomach. I ignored the pain and kicked his face.

I have to save somi but rn its not safe , i need to leave. I am sorry somi , if i got caught then we both will be in danger. And ik , none of us wants that.

Jimin came towards me and i did a side kick. He got hit on the wall. The other two were standing there with a gun pointed at somi. "Dont move ! Or i'll shoot." I quickly picked a chair and threw it at the cafe's window. And ran outside through it. I started my bike and drove off.

They think i am stupid but ofcourse thats what THEY think. I knew this can happen and they can use Somi as a way to catch me. So i asked somi to always keep a chip with her , so that i can track her location if this kind of thing happens. And here we both are , with the thing actually happening.

The upcoming chapters are going to be fun. And maybe a little hotness will increase between taehyung and hwa young / y/n. So be ready , dont miss any chapter. Do vote ❣️😁💫