The Meeting

Hwa young pov :
"Sir , i am pretty sure its going to work. I will wear a wig and contacts so that they wont be able to recognise me." I said to my boss who is standing leaning backwards on his table. Me and Somi are trying to convince him for my idea , which i think will surely work.
"Ok , Hwa young , you are in the top 3 bestest agents in south korea , so ofcourse i beleive you. Just be carefull ,ok ? Now you two can take your leave. " he said going around the table and sitting on his chair , taking out some files and reading them. Me and Somi bowed and left his office.

"Ok , first we need to get a wig and blue contacts. The wig should have bangs as you know i dont have bangs. Kk ?" I said turning towards Somi who was smiling at her phone. I snatched her phone , she was texting a boy named soyeon. She has saved his number as Soyeon jagi. "Ooohhh~~~ you have a boyfriend and you didnt tell me about this !" I said , she snatched her phone while showing her tongue "get lost !" She said.

"Ok fine lets go , we need to buy stuff." Somi said turning towards me , i stopped infront of Tae Yong's office. "You go and buy , i need to talk to Tae yong about the interview with BTS and everything." She nodded and left. I turned towards the door of Tae yong's office and knocked. I heard a 'come in' and went inside. He was sitting and working on a computer. With his headphones on. "Hey , Tae yong , i wanted to ask about the files for the interview with BTS. You know for that secret assistant or agent thingy." I said sitting beside him on the chair. He turned towards me , taking off his headphones. "Yes , i was making those files only. And your fake identity is ready." He stood up and went to the printer , took out the fresh printed pages and came to me. "Here" he handed me the papers , i took a look at them

 "Here" he handed me the papers , i took a look at them

"Thanks Tae yong , i will take my leave now as i need to prepare other things and make sure you and Somi remain in contact with me

"Thanks Tae yong , i will take my leave now as i need to prepare other things and make sure you and Somi remain in contact with me. And plz chk all the ear peices before handing them to me."
I said standing up from the chair with the papers. "Yeah yeah , i know Hwa young" he groaned and stood up from the chair going towards the ear peices and other stuff.

I took out my phone and called Somi."hey , did you buy the stuff , i asked you for ?" "Yup" "cool , lets meet at the cafe , we always go to." "Ok" i hung up the call and started my bike.

Taehyung pov :
We just go the information that the agent Hwa young and her friend Somi are coming towards the cafe. So we are here to catch the girls. Me and jungkook are sitting behind our cars with a gun in our hand , just in case if they try to run. Jimim hyung and hobi hyung is in the kitchen of the cafe. Yoongi hyung is in the security. Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung are standing on the counter. Jimin hyung and hobi hyung went to the kitchen because the girls will surely search for a weapon to protect themselves and will come to kitchen in search of a knife. I mean thats what our experience says.

We heard sound of a bike coming towards the cafe and we peeped a little and saw a girl taking her helmet off and tying her hair into a bun. She turned towards the door of the cafe and thats when we saw her face. She was Hwa young. Not gonna lie she is really pretty.
A car stopped infront of her and a girl who's name was Somi came out and they both went in.

Jin pov :
Me and joon are waiting for the girls to come. The cafe owner is already at a good place, so there wont be any issue created by him. After waiting from 15 mins finally the girls arrived. Hwa young and Somi. Somi was holding a shopping bag and they both were chatting. Namjoon signalled me to put on the mask and hood. We both hid our face. "Girls are here kids , be carefull." I spoke in the ear peice and they all replied with a 'ok'. Hwa young came and ordered two cold coffee. I signalled joon to inform yoongi about the lights.

"Hyung , lights down , now !" I heard him saying. It was 10 : 30 pm , night time , which means there was only a street light outside.

Hwa young pov :
I went inside the cafe with Somi and ordered two cold coffee. We were going to sit on our favourite seat when i noticed that the whole cafe was empty. We were about to sit when the lights went off. Me and Somi looked at each other , I quickly pulled out my phn only to get it snatched and thrown on the floor. I turned and saw the boy from the counter standing.

Not leaving you on a huge cliffhanger. But stay tuned for the next chap , its time for some action. Hope you like it , luv ya 💜🙆‍♀️