BTS mafia gang

Hwa young pov :
I was tired and exhausted with all the fighting so i asked somi to stop by a cafe." Ok , but dont forget to put on a disguise " she said with a serious look.

"I will somi , just relax , geez " . This girl is a real pain in ass.

Taehyung pov :
I was loading guns in the car ,When i got a call . I picked the call without seeing the caller ID.

"Aiyaa, where are you? What are you doing ? We are waiting for you at the location , be quick you little not so dangerous cub and if you-" i hung up the call. It was jin hyung and he was about to give me a lecture which wont finish unless i am at the location.

You know , once we were on a mission and he asked me to bring his hand mirror saying that he needs to look good , it doesnt matters if we are on the mission or not. I forgot his mirror and he kept giving me a lecture even when i came back from the mission and was about to go to sleep. Even im the dreams also he was there giving me lecture.

I drove to the location and got out of the car. They all were glaring at me .

" we are already late now lets go !" Namjoon hyung yelled and we all started doing our jobs.

Hwa young pov :
"Two iced lattes and please be a little quick " i said smiling to the man on the counter.

"Hey we have a new mission and we need to take action now " somi whispered to me.
" send me the details " i whispered to her .
"Its the mafia gang BTS and they are nearby we need to be carefull."
" yup , dont act suspicious " i said to somi.

Jimin pov :
These two ladies look suspicious . The way they are whispering to each other is kinda sus. And i can even see that one of these girls have some scratches and wounds on her legs and hands. Just like she got away with a fight.

"Keep an eye on these two girls , they look kinda suspicious to me " i said in my ear peice.

"Okayy, i will " yoongi hyung said fully relaxed. I even heard a yawn through my ear peice. Oh god , this sleepy ass dude.