You nodded and you both got off of the car and saw that you're at the sea side. Your eyes wandered around and got shot opened when you saw everything. There was lights on the way to walk and a table along with chair each side, which was beautifully decorated with rose petal, lights and candles of your favorite fragrance.

 There was lights on the way to walk and a table along with chair each side, which was beautifully decorated with rose petal, lights and candles of your favorite fragrance

"It's beautiful." That's all came out from your mouth. You looked at Jungkook with surpirse, who was already looking at you. "It's so beautiful, Jungkook." You smiled. "I'm glad you like it, now shall we go further." He extended his hand infront of you to take it as you did. You still can't believe that he did all this. That's all seems like a dream to you.

You held his hand and walked along with him with a big smile on your face. Walking to the table, he pulled chair for you like a gentleman as you sat down and he sat beside of you. He served you your favorite food but your eyes were busy admiring the surrounding. "Y/n, let's eat." His voice made you looked at him. "Ah yeah!! Wait- how you know my favorite food?" You asked surprised. "I asked noona." He replied rubbing the back of his neck. "That's so sweet of you." You're touched.

Like this you both had you dinner by the sea side. And that became the best day of your life. "Ok let's go back." He stood up as you wiped your mouth with tissue before standing up.

You followed him to the car as you both got in and he started driving. "Jungkook." You called him softly, making him hummed.

"Thank you so much for this. This really means alot to me." You smiled putting your right hand on his, which was holding the gear. He looked at you and broke into a small smile. "C'mon, now can't I do this much for my wife." This one sentence was enough for your heart to skip a beat. You tried your best not to blushed at his words but failed miserably.

"Y-Yeah!" You removed your hand from his and turned to the other side. You closed your eyes and put your hand on your chest, realising how fast your heart was beating, as if you just ran a marathon. Jesus!! How can he say something like this so easily. Oh my poor heartu!! You fake cried. Suddenly something caught your attention making you yelled.

"JUNGKOOK STOP THE CARR!!" He put the break and you felt yourself being fell forward but thanks to the seat belt or your head would've been hurted because of the sudden force. "What happened y/n? Are you okay?" He asked looking at you worriedly. You blinked your eyes multiple times and nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine." You replied. "Then why you asked me to stop the car?" He asked making you laughed nervously.

"Oh hehe actually, I just wanted to eat some ice-cream." You innocently pointed to the ice-cream parlour which was infront of you. "God!! And I thought something happened." He sighed massaging his temple. You smiled cheekily before mouthing a sorry. "Let's go now." You got off of the car and he did the same.

"Which one you want?" He asked. "Choco chip" You replied and he ordered two Ice cream for you two. "Here." He handed you your ice-cream cone making your eyes shined in happiness. "Omg! My love, I missed you so much. It's been a long time we met." You stated happily, looking at the ice-cream.

He gave you weird look because why not you're literally talking to an ice-cream. She talks to an ice cream. Unbelievable!! He shook his head, giggling. You both ate your ice-cream after that he payed and you're about to go back when he stopped you. "Y/n wait- you have some ice-cream on your lips." He pointed. You're about to wiped it off but an idea came into your mind making you smirked internally.

"Oh, can you pls clean it Jungkook~ah?" You asked giving him your doe eyes. He was taken a back by your words but he nodded anyways. He moved his hand closer to your face as his left hand cupped your cheeks and other one wiped off the ice-cream. "Thank you." You smiled trying not to laugh at his flustered face.

"Hm, let's go." He said, you followed him back to the car and he drove back home.

You both entered inside the house and saw no one. You saw Jungkook frowning so you said. "Oppa and unnie is not home." He nodded and you both went to your room. You directly went inside the bathroom for changing. "Omg!! I still can't believe we went on date." You smiled looking at your reflection as your hands went back to slide down your chain.

"Aishh!! What happened to it now." You tried to pull down the chain but failed again. After trying many times, you sighed in defeat. "I think it got stuck there." You pouted. "Ahh what should I do now? Oh godd!!" You whined and tried again but failed. Taking a deep breath you went to the door knowing there's no other option left but to ask for Jungkook's help.

Peeking your head from the door, you saw Jungkook's facing his back to you. "This is gonna be so embarrassing." You mumbled before clearing your throat. "Jungkook" He turned to you. "Yeah?" "Ahm actually my dress's chain got stucked so can you please help me." You asked cautiously. You saw how his cheeks gained a red colour. Forget it y/n. You're about to say it's ok but he stood up and walked towards you.

"Yeah." He nodded as he too went inside the bathroom. You turned your back at him and removed your hair from your back giving him a proper access. His hands moved to pull down the chain but it was stucked so badly. Feeling his hand on your bare neck sent shiver down your spine making your breathe hitched. Finally after some attempt he pulled down the chain and his gaze fell on your bare back causing him to gulp.

Don't Jungkook!! Do not loose control. He tried his best not ran his fingers on your back but failed. Your breathe hitched as a small gasp escaped your mouth when you felt his cold fingers caressing your back. "J-Jung-kook.." You turned around but coz of the slippery tiled floor your got stumbled and fell down with you on top of Jungkook.

Your eyes got widened as you quickly tried to got up but fell again. "Y/n, d-don't move." He groaned making you confused. But your eyes got shot opened when you realised what he meant. You lower abodomened was pressed against his crotch and due to sudden falling you unintentionally made him hard. "I-I m sorry." You gulped and carefully stood up and was about to go when you felt yourself pinned on the wall. "J-Jungk--" You didn't get to complete when he smashed his lips kissing you hungrily.

His one hand pulled you more closer as you snaked your hand around his neck. You slowly kissed him back but trying to match his pace was clearly impossible for you. You both were basically eating each other's mouth. Suddenly he tapped your thigh telling you to jump as you did. Wrapping your legs around his waist, he picked you up and without breaking the kiss he made his way to the bedroom with you in his arms.

He put you on the bed and hovered above you. Breaking the kiss, he started s'cking your neck. You bite your lips trying not to make any unholy sound. His one hand made it's way to your dress to pull it down but he stopped, making an ey contact with you. "May I?" He asked for your permission to which you nodded shyly and the next thing you knew was your dress thrown in some corner of the room. "So beautiful." Your cheeks burned up and your stomach tingled with millions of butterflies. Suddenly you felt a feeling of hiding yourself as you hand made it way to cover your body but it got stopped by Jungkook in midway. "Don't. You're beautiful." He smiled, before crashing his lips on yours. The night went on and you both made love to each other

To be continued.

Hope y'all like this. Will post the next part soon 💗