𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆

It's been a few days since the encounter with Lesso and yet, Silvia couldn't help but crave more of the woman's touch. But the words she spoke made her realise that avoiding her was her best bet. "We can't do this darling. We almost got caught, and before long people will wonder about, knowing the sinful things I have done to you." Silvia cried as those words pondered her mind twenty-four seven.

Hoping to forget about it, she focused on the task at hand. Getting Rafal away from Sophie's mind. "We need to talk." Agatha spoke in a demanding tone towards Sophie as she slammed an all too familiar green book upon the table. "About?" Sophie replied, looking at the two girls who were once her supposed-sister and best friend. "You know what this is about Sophie, so drop the act and listen to us just for a second." Silvia ordered to blonde.

Sophie waved her Never friends away so Silvia and Agatha could sit down. "Why are you acting like this?" Silvia asked. "Because as soon as I found out you lied to me, I decided to stop being pathetic little Sophie." Silvia scowled, realising that Sophie found out that their sister-bond was nothing more than a mere false proclamation. "The girl who defended me with a frying pan wasn't pathetic. And Silvia didn't want you to think she wasn't part of your family just because there was no blood DNA within you both." Agatha defended. Silvia nodded in agreement.

Sophie just stared at them both. "Look, King Arthur picked his wife for her beauty. So when he lost her to another man and his throne, he died from a broken heart. So Tedros isn't going to like a girl for her beauty. So get your act together and make him realise your good. I may not be your sister by blood but that does not mean I don't care about you and want you unhappy. Besides, if you want him then you need to prove to him that your good. In a way nobody can deny either." Silvia explained. The blonde nodded in understanding. "Wait, where were you? I went to your dorm that night you said you were going to bed early and I know it's not like you to go to bed earlier than what you have to so I went to check on you and you weren't there. So where were you?" Agatha asked and Sophie looked at you. "I um- I was taking a stroll. I ended up not being able to sleep and took a stroll." The brunette lied. Both girls gave her weird looks not believing her but never mentioned it for now, knowing that weren't their main priority right now.

 Both girls gave her weird looks not believing her but never mentioned it for now, knowing that weren't their main priority right now

Agatha and Silvia hid behind a tree as a way to help Sophie gain True Loves Kiss. "You doing this or am I?" Agatha asked. "You can do it, I wanna look away when my sister-figure and apparent-brother look into each others eyes with that loving sort of look. Just, ew!" Silvia gagged and Agatha chuckled before focussing her magic on the arrow, making it hit the target as Sophie let go of the string on the bow. Silvia looked away, gagging as the two looked at each other with doe eyes. Agatha and Silvia high fived before walking off to do whatever while waiting for Sophie to finish being lovey dovey with the future King of Camelot.

 Agatha and Silvia high fived before walking off to do whatever while waiting for Sophie to finish being lovey dovey with the future King of Camelot

Time past and everyone was in the dining hall watching as Sophie and Tedros were linked by the arm. Agatha and Silvia watched intensely on the two as Sophie got even happier. "He just asked her to the dance thing. I swear that's all these people talk about." Silvia groaned. "Wait, how do you know?" Agatha asked. "My hearing is part of the magic enhancement." Silvia replied. She never told anyone about the magic healing of the Scar that Lesso gave her almost two weeks ago.

After a few seconds, a massive fight was created between the two schools. "STOP IT!" The shrieking sound of Professor Dovey rang around the room. "Damn, when could she shout like that? Kind of scary not gonna lie." Silvia mumbled to herself. "Sophie, Tedros, Agatha and Silvia with us! Now!" Dovey screamed. All four of them walked towards the two Deans.

No words were said between anyone as they walked into an all too familiar Library. Dovey and Lesso took their seats closest to the school master. There was arguing between the two sides, obviously not dealing with this sort of situation before. "Dating between Evers and Nevers is strictly forbidden." Dovey chimed up. "Evil and Good do NOT belong together it's absolutely rep- repulsive!" Lesso claimed, stuttering a little at the end. Silvia noticed this and tried not to smirk, remembering what happened between herself and the woman who just almost exposed herself.

"Sir if I may. I know Silvia is my sister but that still doesn't mean I'm not responsible for choosing Camelot's new Queen. And I do not take that decision lightly. Along with Silvia who is responsible for choosing whatever kingdom she decides to rule's next king." Silvia slightly cringed when he said that as he didn't know she weren't straight. "I chose Sophie because she is good, she was just put in the wrong school." Tedros defended Sophie. "If he believes it, why can't you." Sophie spoke up, clinging to Tedros' arm.

Silvia looked at Agatha who spoke up. "Besides. Nothing keeps True Love apart. Isn't that the true meaning of those Fairy Tales you guys create?" "If it is True Love, then-" The school master tried to speak, but Silvia decided t speak her mind. "If it is True Love, then wouldn't just a kiss suffice? I mean, it's usually the thing that causes the two characters to get together anyway." Everyone looked at the brunette. "I was going to say, we do a trial by tale." The school master spoke, taking the attention away from the younger Camelot twin and onto himself.

The other staff members, excluding Lesso, complained. "Uh- What is a Trial by Tale?" Sophie asked, a face of concern. The teacher that was sat next to Lesso went to lean forward for whatever reason, but was suddenly pushed back by Lesso's cane. Silvia had to hold back a giggle. Even though she was still pissed at the red head, she still found certain actions funny. "A Trial by Tale is where both of you will have to enter The Blue Forest and different sides, trying to find the other before dawn all the while trying to not get slaughtered by what awaits you both. Help is strictly forbidden." Lesso explained, ending it with that voice that Silvia found sexy as fuck. It left Silvia with that butterfly feeling, but left as soon as it came.

Tedros had comforted Sophie saying they could do this and that they will find each other. "The Trial will begin.." The master spoke, tapping the table twice. "..At sundown." Everyone scampered out of the room, walking down to wherever they had to be.