𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒐

Sophie groaned walking out. "What's wrong?" Silvia asked as she walked up to the two girls. "After you left to go to your training the hag had said there was an opening at the factory, so she said that she would take me out of school to make me work there for the money. When you already work at the local café which pays you enough for the course you are taking plus your bargain of the house since you're already eighteen so she thinks that you have to either get your own place or pay for your half of the house. It isn't fair!" Sophie screamed, sitting underneath a tree near her and Aggie's school. "I'll talk to her tonight, don't worry." Silvia smiled at her younger sister. "I want to get out of here, away from this miserable place." Sophie grumbled, causing my smile to drop and Agatha's eyes to widen. "Soph you can't! Please! I can't live here without you! Please. I'll even let you give me a makeover." Agatha spoke, trying to persuade Sophie into staying.

Sophie agreed to stay. Then Agatha pulled something out of her bag. It was a crown made out of dark brown sticks. "Remember this? I made it for you the day we met. I continuously apologised for not being able to make two because I couldn't find enough sticks to make a bigger one for Vee." Agatha spoke, causing me to smile. "You can now be Queen Sophie of Gavaldon." Agatha and Silvia bowed as Sophie laughed.

They all walked to their designated homes and Silvia spoke to the old hag she called a step-mother. "Sophie is fifteen, she shouldn't be working at a dangerous place at such a young age! I won't let you make her!" Silvia bellowed at her step-mother. "How dare you raise your voice at me! If it means that much to you why don't you work there! I'm sure there is a lovely man there who would take you in, considering you're eighteen and still not wedded. You have by tomorrow to decide! Or I'm personally getting you a marriage arranged myself!" That was it for Silvia as she punched the old hag in the face and ran out of the house. She didn't know where she was going, but by the time she stopped it was night and she was in a clear opening of the forest. "STUPID BITCH! AAGHH! I! WILL NOT! MARRY SOME GUY! WHO WILL JUST USE ME! FOR SEX!" Silvia screamed into the midnight air.

The sky soon turned a deep red colour and she heard two familiar screams in the distance. She turned around only to be tripped by something going through her body. "No!" Sophie breathed. "No Aggie. What was happening was a good thing!" Sophie whined to her best friend. "Does anyone want to update me?" Silvia asked. "Sophie broke the promise of not leaving but then this ghost like figure dragged her and I held onto her, not wanting her to leave." Agatha told the older girl. "What about you? Want to update on why you're here?" Sophie asked. "The old bitch said I have twenty four hours to find someone to be wedded to or she's going to arrange a marriage for me. I can't exactly tell her I like women can I? She'd have me beheaded!" Silvia complained. Only Sophie and Agatha knew about Silvia being a lesbian which wasn't exactly a good thing so they swore down to keep it a secret.

Before anything else could be said, a massive bird came out of nowhere and picked up the three girls with it's claws. Agatha and Silvia in one claw and then Sophie in the other one. All three of them screamed. "Sophie, are you ok?" Silvia asked her younger sister once they were in the air. "Yeah, what about you two?" She reciprocated the question. "Yeah we're fine." Agatha and Sylvia said in sync.

" Agatha and Sylvia said in sync