𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

Once again the girl woke up in her dorm with the same dress on from the previous day. Except this time she had a black coat on that was all too familiar. She saw a note on the floor. Picking up the small white sheet of paper, the handwriting was unfamiliar.

     Dear Silvia

I hope you know that I don't just give my coat to

just anyone. You darling, are special. You make me
feel things I haven't felt in a long time. But it confuses
me. Meet me after the ceremony in which you gain
your finger glow. I'll be waiting.

⁓ L.L.

Silvia knew who this was from and got ready. She put on a rose pink 3D Flower dress which was off the shoulders and had a slit on the front right side of the dress. White ankle-length heels with white roses going up the side from ankle to toe. Grabbing a rose pink bag which had a white rose embedded onto it, she placed it into the pocket of the dress that she had found while putting the dress on.

"Silvia? Are you in there?" She heard Agatha's voice from the other side of the door. Quickly hiding Lady Lesso's coat, she opened the door to see Agatha stood there. "What happened after yesterday? I saw you run out of Professor Dovey's office and tried shouting for you but you ignored me. Are you ok?" The concern laced within her voice made Silvia realise just how much her friend worried for her. "I'm sorry I just- I guess my anger issues got the best of me." Silvia explained. Agatha nodded and they both headed on down to the hall in which they would gain access to their finger glow. "Loose something?" The two girls turned around at the familiar voice. "Or are you just looking for another face to punch?" Silvia gave Agatha a knowing look. She punched him? Damn. "We can't find Sophie. It's worrying us. Especially Silvia since they're basically sisters. Yeah she told me about you guys being sister and brother." Silvia nudged Agatha for her to shut up, not wanting anyone else to know about it. Not yet anyway.

But she nudged the slightly shorter girl a little too much and Agatha slipped. Only she never hit the ground because Tedros had caught her. "Ok, if y'all are done with you're little love fest. Can we go sit down now? These heels are killing my feet." Silvia complained. "Sure. Also Silvia." Tedros called out to the brunette. Silvia hummed as a response, just to show she was listening. "Can we talk later? Maybe tonight. That way nobody will know about you being my sibling. It's pretty obvious you don't want many people knowing." Silvia nodded and the three parted ways. "Damn. If you guys weren't siblings I'd say he just asked you out." Agatha smirked. "Eww. No. Besides, I like someone else. And you know I'm not into men. Blegh!" Silvia made a sick sort of noise as the two girls took a seat on the bleachers. "SHUT IT!"

The hall suddenly became very hushed at the loud screaming of Lady Lesso. "To access one's magic, one must first gain one's finger glow." Silvia didn't really listen, considering she didn't want to do this. The way that scar healed before she obtained magic, it was pretty obvious that unlocking more magic scared her. Instead of listening, she constantly stared at the red head at the front. The woman who held so much power had Silvia at her knees. The way her hands wrapped around the darkly coloured cane. The way she took the key from her coat pocket with ease. "Evers, you will feel no pain." Professor Dovey spoke. The girls giggled except for Silvia and Agatha. "Nevers. It's going to hurt." Lesso exclaimed with a fake pity in her tone. The Nevers laughed.

Eventually, both schools lined up in front of their Dean. Silvia was in front of Agatha. And all too soon, it was her turn. Silvia wasn't nervous because even if it did hurt, being a midwife meant constant shots to patients so being scared of needles was a no go. The key was inserted into the girls index finger. Silvia gave a quick glance at the other Dean before leaving the line so Agatha could get her finger pricked. But just as the key slid out of Agatha's finger, the curtains behind them opened. "I hope I'm not late." Sophie chimed up. She was wearing a no sleeve black dress which complimented her curves perfectly. She strutted down the isle between both lines. Glancing at Tedros before glancing at her sister. She felt a quick pang of guilt as she saw the upset look Silvia gave her, but washed it down knowing she was told the truth about Silvia. That they were not real sisters.

Silvia didn't like the way Sophie had changed. Not with just her appearance, but with her confidence and they way she was acting as well. She wanted her happy princess Sophie back. Sophie was given her finger glow and strutted away, holding up her index finger in which gave her the finger glow.

 Sophie was given her finger glow and strutted away, holding up her index finger in which gave her the finger glow

Soon after, the ceremony was over. "I'll meet up with you. I think I left my bag in there." Silvia made up an excuse. Agatha nodded believing the lie and walked away. Silvia walked back into the room to see nobody in there. Did Lesso set her up? But that was not the case as a figure came walking out of the shadows. "Now why would I set you up darling?" The pet name lingered a little longer as usual, causing that funny feeling to grow within Silvia's stomach once again. "I don't know. I guess I was just nervous. I mean, you are the Dean of the School for Evil after all." Silvia chuckled, hoping to ease the tension between the two. "Or it's because of the way you find me attractive, hmm? Did you forget I can read your mind, little ever?" Silvia now stood close to the Dean to a point she guessed that Lady Lesso could feel the brunette's breath slightly.

Silvia couldn't fight the urge of keeping her eyes locked with the red head's any longer and quickly looked at the woman's lips, hoping she didn't see the small action. But she wasn't successful as Lesso noticed this and decided to mess with her. Leaning towards the shorter girls ear, she whispered, "I'm surprised you haven't done anything yet. I've heard quite a lot of your sharp tongue." Silvia's cheeks went pink at this comment. Fuck this! Silvia thought and leaned up to kiss the red head. This moment right here was so precious to Silvia as it wasn't just her first kiss, but her first kiss with the woman she loved.

They pulled away for air but quickly kissed once again, the small kiss soon turning into a massive make out session.