By this time, Chu Suiyun understood why this group of people dared to be so unscrupulous in Yun Country, and they were already prepared to flee abroad.

Chu Suiyun, who was **** and thrown behind the car and bumped all night, was seriously exhausted at this time, and the boat was heaving and falling with the waves, shaking his eyes black.

His eyelids became heavy, and he didn't know if he was sleepy from not sleeping all night, or he was about to faint.

"Are you uncomfortable?" Suddenly, a deep voice sounded, and Chu Suiyun reluctantly looked over.

Qin Miao's hands moved, and the rope tied around his wrist fell loosely to the ground. Then he bent down and untied the rope on his feet half a minute later.

Qin Miao, who had regained his freedom, stood up from the wheelchair. Only then did Chu Suiyun realize that this person was tall, and he had to lower his head to stand in the cramped cabin.

There were tear marks on the rope that fell to the side, Chu Suiyun thought for a moment and understood how Qin Miao untied the rope in his hand.

He bit it open with his canine teeth.

This is the top-level superiority Alpha in adulthood. Compared with humans, it is closer to beasts. Once full strength is restored, it will be difficult to subdue it again.

This realization made Chu Suiyun subconsciously on guard, so he looked at Qin Miao differently.

Qin Miao came over and saw Chu Suiyun's eyes froze for a moment, and then said to him: "We are grasshoppers on the same rope now, you don't need to guard against me."

As he said that, as if to show his sincerity, Qin Miao neatly tore off the tape on Chu Suiyun's mouth.

"Hiss..." The adhesive tape was torn off from the skin, Chu Suiyun took a painful breath, and when the feeling of the needle **** passed, he immediately asked, "What are you going to do?"

Qin Miao squatted down beside Chu Suiyun, and began to help him untie the rope. Hearing his question, she calmly replied, "Untie the rope for you, so that you can feel a little more comfortable."

"You have regained your strength, right? Even if you can untie the rope, don't you have any plan?" Chu Suiyun was referring to the plan to escape.

Qin Miao threw the untied rope aside, and glanced at Chu Suiyun, with helplessness and impatience in that glance: "What plan? Escape? We should be at sea now, even if we escape, what do you want?" ? Swim back?"

"Besides, don't you see how many people are on board? Now it's not the two of us who are going to deal with the other three robbers, but also a boat of sailors." Qin Miao said in a bad tone.

"Then just sit and wait?" Chu Suiyun asked back.

Qin Miao was squatting, and Chu Suiyun was sitting against the wall. At this moment, the height of the two was even. Qin Miao raised her eyes, intending to ridicule him for his naivety, but unexpectedly met Chu Suiyun's eyes.

Those resolute and unyielding eyes like wolf cubs can inspire the taming desire of all hunters.

Qin Miao unconsciously put on a smile, and explained one more sentence: "I'm going to see who is behind the scenes manipulating all this."

Chu Suiyun frowned: "You are crazy, you only have one person."

"Isn't there still you here?" Qin Miao said lightly.

Chu Suiyun bit his lower lip and didn't speak. He didn't really agree with Qin Miao's statement. He didn't think he and Qin Miao were bound together like this.

Qin Miao understood what he meant: "I know you don't want to be involved in this trouble. If you want, I can also cover your escape. This kind of boat is usually equipped with an escape boat. As long as you find the escape boat, you can go .”

Chu Suiyun's heart moved, he really did not get involved in this **** voluntarily, if time could be turned back, he would not get out of the car at that time, turned around quietly and left, at most he would call the police for Qin Miao.

After hesitating for a while, Chu Suiyun asked, "What about you?"

Qin Miao was taken aback for a moment, but he didn't expect that this person would still have the time to worry about himself.

He said: "As I said, I'm going to see who is doing things behind the scenes, and then pin him to the ground and beat him up."

Chu Suiyun seriously began to consider that if he asked the other party to help cover his escape, then he would be taken abroad alone, which was a bit ungrateful. But what obligation do I have to accompany the other party in and out of danger?

"I..." After struggling, Chu Suiyun was about to speak, but Qin Miao suddenly pinched his cheek.

"You? Do you think I really have such a good heart?" Qin Miao smiled wantonly, "Why should I help you escape? What good will you do me if you run away?"

Unexpectedly, this guy was actually making fun of himself, Chu Suiyun became angry with embarrassment: "You...!"

Qin Miao raised her hand vigorously, and said word by word: "Stay by my side and help me. Even if you are going to **** next, you have to accompany me to the end."

Damn it, Chu Suiyun thought, I shouldn't meddle in my own business.