𝙤𝙣𝙚

"THE FUCK YOU GOING?" HUGHIE STOPPED, TURNING TO M.M. The man had started 'working' as a medic to get money, Frenchie becoming an arms dealer. Cherie had joined from occasion to occasion, gaining customers and arms. Kimiko had spent the time learning how to write and read, Hughie staying put with the group. Billy was nowhere to be seen, Hughie being the last to him just as Frenchie was the last to see Samuel. Billy had been painted all over the news. Every magazine or newspaper had his face atop of it.

For the murder of Madelyn Stillwell.

It's as if Samuel never existed. As if he was some ghost that tagged along with the group until he vanished. Into thin, thin air. The group realised he was either dead or just a lost cause, Kimiko missing the boy greatly. She had no regard for Billy, the man was never kind to her. But Samuel was. And he was massively, causing the woman to miss him just so. He was only young, she could tell by looking at him. She only hoped he was alright.

"Uh... no, I was just getting you your Purell." Hughie turned back, M.M tilting his head with a squint. "Get the shit with aloe. And come right back." He spoke, Hughie watching him press down a cloth on a man's bullet wound. "Yeah. Yeah, the aloe. It keeps your skin s-smooth. Okay." He stopped himself, walking out.

HUGHIE SAT DOWN FIRST ON THE TRAIN, ANNIE SITTING NEXT TO HIM AS THEY TRIED NOT TO LOOK CONSPICUOUS. "The, uh, burner phone, did you snap the SIM card?" He asked, Annie grimacing. "Jesus, when's the last time you slept, Hugh?-" "Head down. Head down." He reminded, the woman doing as told as Hughie sighed. "Sorry. I just... I'm wanted and you're kind of super famous, so, uh... Did you snap the SIM card?" He asked, Annie nodding. "Yes. I snapped the SIM card, okay? And no one followed me down here, and they can't even trace my chip down here. We're okay."

She assured, Hughie looking to the woman. He only smiled, Annie doing the same. "You look good." He spoke first, Annie nodding. "Yeah, you, uh, look good too. Very, uh... I'm lying, I'm sorry." She spoke, Hughie nodding along. "You look like shit-" "I know." He spoke, looking down as Annie tilted her head. "Where are you guys living?" She asked, Hughie sighing towards her.

"Club Med in Ibiza. It's been awesome. The foam parties will change your life." Hughie joked, Annie laughing lightly. "Idiot." Hughie grinned before gulping. "Oh, yeah." He pulled a paper from his pocket, letting Annie unfold it. "Oh, shit. I know him." She looked over the profile, Hughie confused. "You do?" The man inquired, Annie shrugging. "I mean, not for a while, but yes, from my Capes for Christ days." She spoke, Hughie glancing to her. "Are you sure you can do this?" He assured, Annie shrugging. "I have a choice?"

She asked, already knowing the answer as Hughie sighed. "Hey, I, uh, saw a really great picture of you at the Teen Choice Awards with, uh, what's his name?" He changed the topic, Annie confused. "Ansel Adams?-" "Alden Ehrenreich." Annie corrected, taking her knee off of Hughie's with a sigh. The man gulped, masking his hurt- "Are you stalking me on Instagram?" She asked, Hughie shaking his head, "No. No, of course not. Get over yourself." The two sat in silence, Hughie huffing.

"So did the PR people put you together or what, what's-" "He's a nice guy." Annie sighed out, Hughie exhaling sharply. "He's an actor-" "He's an actor who didn't lie to my face everyday." Annie let out, interrupting Hughie. Silence interrupted the two again, Hughie nodding. "Okay, yeah. I got it, ouch." Hughie remarked, Annie looking to his face. "I'm sorry, Hughie-" "Have you heard anything about Samuel?" He interrupted, harshly changing the topic as Annie sighed, slowly shaking her head.