Park's gaze darkened as he stared at her nude body.

"Come closer" he whispered hoarsely.

Hwasa moved closer and he heaped her in his arms, digging two fingers into her hole immediately.

Hwasa gasped as his fingers moved faster inside her.

"Oh my..."

She raised her hand and began unbuttoning his shirt. After she was done, she threw it to the floor as her hands moved all over his chest.

"F**k me now, I can't take this anymore" she groaned. She was dripping wet already.

Jay dropped her on the floor as he took off his trousers.

He slammed her back against the wall and raised one of her legs up.

"I'm gonna destroy this p**sy, because it's mine alone" he growled before driving his c*ck inside her, drilling her real hard.

"Baby!"

"Daddy!" He slapped her br*east.

"Daddy! More, gimme more!"

Jay banged her harder, hitting her wall mercilessly.

"You're mine, do you f**king hear that?! Your body is mine! Your p**sy is mine!" He yelled.

Hwasa moved, digging her hands into his skin.

"I'm yours, Daddy. F**k me till I die!" She moaned. She just needs to play along with him till she finally leaves. She wouldn't create any suspicion.

Right now, her next target is.... Jeon Jungkook.

****

"We're here" Jungkook announced as he parked the car in front of Jimin's house.

He glanced at Jimin to find him sleeping, resting his head on the seat. He smiled before removing the seat belt from his body.

"We're here, Minnie," he said.

Jimin opened his eyes and smiled when he saw his face so close to his.

"Already?"

"You dozed off," he said.

"Hmmm"

Jungkook smiled and tucked Jimin's hair to the back of his ear.

"It's time to go," he whispered, staring at his lips.

"Yea...." He whispered back, biting his lips.

His eyes went to Jimin before placing his hand on his neck, he pulled him to a deep kiss.

As soon as his lips landed on his, 🎆 exploded in Jimin's stomach as his body relished the beautiful moment with him.

Jungkook lips were soft, almost silken, and pillowy against his own. He could feel the soft tickle of his(Jungkook) breath beneath his nose.

Slowly, they broke apart from the kiss, gazing at each other's eyes. Jungkook licked Jimin's lips before kissing him briefly.

"Stop doing that" he giggled.

"I love it" he winked and sat straight.

"You should go in," he said.

Jimin nodded and went out of the car.

"I love you, Bella Mia," he said.

Jimin shook his head. He would never stop amazing him with his Italian languages. He was gonna ask him about that later.

"I love you," he said.

"Go on" he urged him to go inside.

He waved at him before going inside and Jungkook drove away.