"I'm not leaving Hyeonji, I'm going to stay here with you and make sure you're fine. I'm your friend, and friends don't leave each other when they need themselves the most" Jimoon muttered.

Hyeonji stared at him through her tear stained eyes. Did he just call her his friend?

"I don't know whatever you may be going through, but trust me, I'm never leaving you alone" he raised his hand and cleaned her tears.

He stared at the bruise in her face for sometime before smiling sadly.

"Are you saying this because you pity me?" Hyeonji asked slowly.

"No, I'm saying this because I care about you," he muttered.

He pulled her to a gentle hug.

"Cry your feelings out, forget about everything that makes you sad, even if it's just for a short time" he whispered, patting her back gently.

Hyeonji bit her lips hardly, holding her tears in but they betrayed her as they streamed down her cheeks.

She had always wondered why Wang was always acting indifferently to her, sometimes she always wondered if he actually cared about her.

Now, she already knows the reason why. Because he was actually toying with her feelings!

****

ITALY, AT THE HOTEL***

"When are you going to come home?" Hana asked Jimin. They're on a video call, Chung Hee is also present.

"Tomorrow, I think," Jimoon replied.

"How's it over there? Is the work too much for you?" Hana asked.

Jimin shook his head.

"It's totally fine here, Mom"

"That's good. I was thinking of coming to meet your Boss if he dare try to stress you" Hana said.

Jungkook appeared at that time. He leaned on the wall with his arms across his chest, a smirk on his lips.

"Are you sure he's not stressing you? I can come over and hit him, you know?" Hana asked with a serious face.

Jimin laughed.

"She's right. I'll never tolerate anyone stressing about my lovely son" Chung Hee said.

Jungkook stared at Jimin as he conversed with his parents. He wondered what his reply was gonna be.

"Well, he's good. But...."

"But what?" Hana asked.

"Is he better than Jungkook? No, I doubt that" Hana shook her head.

Jungkook was watching Jimin with an amusing smile on his lips.

"Who's Jungkook?" Chung Hee asked cluelessly.

"Jimin's boyfriend," Hana smiled.

Jimin's eyes widened.

"Mom!"

"What??" Chung Hee and Hana chorused at the same time.

"What? Did I say something wrong?" Hana asked, looking at Jimin innocently.

"Yes Mom. I never said he was my boyfriend!" Jimin half yells.

"Really? But you told me you're in lo..."

"Mom!" Jimin screamed this time around.

"I never said that either!" He shouted.

"What's she talking about?" Chung Hee asked.