"I think I should prepare something. " with that traun went out.

"Mmmm hiii?" I heard a timid voice. I looked at the source.

My eyes first captured a beautiful girl, with a small smile lingering on her face.

"Yes what is it?" vinoth asked her.

I looked at him.

"Anna can you please tell me where is the first year?."

"That way. " vinoth said.

"Thanks Anna. " with that she went away.

"Maachan she is very beautiful" one more friend commented.

"Yeah she is" vimoth says while opening his book.

I looked at the side where she went.

                      ___________

"Okay class, we are the final year students. This time we are going to conduct the culturals. You guys have to come up with the events. And also who is going to participate in these events just give your names to your class leader." vinoth says while pointing out the event details which was written in the board.

" Who is the class leader here? " vinoth asks while I was using my phone.

" Varshini. " came a little chorus voices.

" Who is that? " vinith asked.

"Am" came a meeky vice which once captited me. Utal been many months i guess after hearing it.

'Bastard you still remember her voice?'

I looked up only to see the same girl.

I looked away immediately.

'What happened arjun? You have never been attracted to someone but now?'

"You should collect all the names and meet us in C block after the college hours." with that vinoth grabbed me to next class to announce the same thing.

After college hours I was impatiently waiting for her.

Maybe am just attracted towards her. Yes that might be the reason.

"Mmmm Anna" I heard a voice.

I looked up only to see that she is referring me as Anna since no one is present with me. Even vinoth has to go since he had some other work.

"The list. " she said by showing me the list to me.

"Anna" She again called me since I didnt give her any response.

"Anna am getting late."

"First stop calling me as Anna, will you?" I slowly asked her.

"Call me as senior"

"Okay an.... I mean senior."

"Now give me the list" I said while smiling at her. She looked at me as if am a buffoon.

Nervethless she passed me the list and runned out of the room.

'I might looking like a jerk to her right.'

'Shit'

                       ___________

Due to this cultural events I happened to meet her many times. Soon I able to get to know about her a lot. Her politeness, her helping nature her kindness everything just screamed her innocence.