Chapter 1: Prologue

It's a rainy night in Gotham City. It's been a year since the new hero, known as Red Eye appeared in the city. His real name is Isaac Bishop, a young man who is the boyfriend of Barbara Gordon. He was killed by the Joker on the night, and Barbara was shot too. She survived,  but got crippled. But months later after he died, a man named Dr. Kenan Hill dug up his body, and brought him back to life with a suit. And he called himself Red Eye. Overtime, Isaac has helped Gotham deal with the villains, including the one who robbed him of his old life. The Joker. He has also reunited with Barbara, and his family. They were happy to have him back. He also discovered that Dr. Hill was just using him in order to make a stronger suit for Black Mask. It costed Dr. Hill his own life, and luckily, Isaac stopped Black Mask. Isaac is now living a good life. He married Barbara, and is living with her in a new apartment in the city. Isaac is still wearing the suit, and is still doing his new job as Red Eye. He helps out Batman and Robin with their problems in the city. So far, Joker and Harley Quinn haven't figured out that Isaac is alive yet. And he hopes that they will never find out. Right now, he's on the rooftop, looking down on the city. He looks up in the air, and sees the bat signal shining in the skies. He figures that Bruce is out, doing more business. He hears the police sirens down in the city. And then a police announcer. 

Police announcer: All units, proceed to Gotham City Hall. The Joker has been apprehended. Batman is now en route to Arkham Island. 

He hears the Batmobile driving through the city. He decides to go see if he needs help. He seen what happened over there. Joker surrendered almost without a fight. Something doesn't feel right at the moment. He spots the Batmobile on the road to Arkham Island. He follows after it. He passes by a sign that says, "Arkham, hitchhikers may be escaping patients." He keeps his eyes on the road as he runs. The suit is helping him with the speed. He spots the gate ahead, with two angel statues on the sides. And the sign up above the gate, "Arkham Asylum." He runs past the gate, and heads right for the Asylum as the rain continues pouring down. Something tells him that this night might be a tough and rough night for him. 

Here's the first chapter of Super Soldier: Arkham Asylum. A new story made. Isaac Bishop, AKA Red Eye is back. And now he's in Arkham Asylum with Batman, and will be helping him throughout the night against Joker, and the other villains. And I'll be adding some new patients in the story, that might be part of the Arkhamverse. Let me know what you all think of the chapter. Vote, review, and comment. Thank you.