Chapter 17

We meet Felicity and Laurel right outside Dig's building. We all head in and I immediately hug Ollie. He has his plan face and I watch him suspiciously. "What are we going to do?" Felicity asks.

"I don't know!"

"You've done this once before right?" Dig points out.

"I had it all planned out that time! The plan was to get arrested,"

"It's Ra's plan this time," I mutter. Ollie stalks out the door and I frown. Roy lightly grabs my arm when I start to go after him.

"Give him a minute, Blue," Roy says quietly.

"He's gonna do something dumb," I mutter. I pace across the floor.

"Oliver Queen has been apprehended today. He apparently turned himself in tonight," I spin in shock at the news.

"Motherfucker!" I shout. "Oliver you dumbass,"

"We gotta talk to him," Felicity says. I lean on the couch and frown.

"Go talk sense into him please. I'll reach out to a couple contacts and see what I can do to get this sorted out,"

"You aren't coming?" Roy asks.

"A dead person walks into a police station. Sounds like a bad joke and a disaster waiting to happen," I grin. "My face would be a bit too recognizable so I'll go to the Foundry and try and solve our other problem," I walk out the door before anyone can say anything else. I stalk into the foundry and pull out an old phone. I frown as I start to dial the number.

"He can't honestly think that this will work!" I jump at the voices and blink in confusion as Dig, Felicity and Roy come down.

"Well?" I ask, pocketing the phone.

"He brokered a deal that grants the rest of us immunity," Roy snaps.

"Of course he did. That's Ollie for you. What did he say exactly?"

"Turn himself in, go to jail, expect us to move on," Felicity snaps.

"So we just convince everyone that the Arrow isn't Oliver," I say with a slight shrug. Roy watches me in confusion. "I-I have a friend... He could potentially help us out, although..." I pause trying to figure out my next words.

"What?" Dig asks.

"He might not get here in time depending on where he is. Do you want me to call him?"

"Do it," Dig demands. Roy stays silent as I dial the number. I smile as the phone rings.

"Of course you're going to do this," I mutter.

"Hello?" A low husky voice reverberates in my ear. "What can I do for you, beautiful?" I ignore the flirtiness in his voice and sigh.

"Well that depends on where you are. Anywhere near Starling City?" I ask with a smile.

"I am actually in Central City. How quickly do you need me there?"

"As soon as possible. Also how do you feel about posing as the Arrow?"

"We know the Arrow now?"

"I know the Arrow. That's who you are going to pretend to be. Now shut up and get over here," I hang up not waiting for another response. Roy watches me with a frown.

"What do we know about this person anyways?" Roy asks.

"You? Nothing. Dig however... He might be familiar with him... What do you know about Christopher Chance?"