Phoenix

I head into the common room seeing them all there, Draco with the others don't seem impressed with me at all

"He was a childhood best friend, we use blood magic to make us brother, he was my best friend, no one truly knew him, he fake, masked and acted like the perfect Gryffindor who was supposed to be put into Slytherin but couldn't allow that to happen after his introduction to you Draco, he knew it was either play light or basically get tortured by the Slytherins because of you Draco, he was playing a game of survival until there end, he wish he took your hand that day and become acquaintances with you, maybe even friends with you, he wish he joined Slytherin instead of Gryffindor, he was nothing but an abused child who had a friend who was also abused but also very cold to him at times, he thought he could trust the Weasley but they including Granger and Dumbledore were stealing from him, including finding out James and Lily Potter weren't his true parents, they blood adopted him, he was a gift to them from Dumbledore, he knew he was the prophecy but didn't tell them and got them killed because of him not telling them, he was nothing but a lost boy who want to survived, he was very for his actions, so he allowed himself to die, he allowed him to get abused to punish himself, all he wanted was love but instead he got a war and so much pressure on his shoulders, he was sorry, he is sorry. I am sorry, I didn't tell you or anyone else but I couldn't have anyone finding out who Harry Potters true best mate is, especially since I was bound to be a Slytherin, he knew I would be a Slytherin, it was to protect himself and me, as I was protecting him. I took him to the dark lord, he died in pain after four hours, there was nothing that I could do or anyone else could do"

Draco- "I thought you could trust us, that you would tell us anything, especially still lying to our faces, I can tell when someone is lying"

Ravanna- "can we move this somewhere private" I say as people around the common room was watching us

Me, Draco, Blaise, Theo, Vincent and Geogory all headed up to the dorm room seeing as the girl can enter

I wave my hand reveal the scar on my head

Draco- "you really are such a fucking idiotic bullshiting bastard you know that" but then pulls him into a hug "but I forgive you"

Ravanna- "thank you my dear Nephew"

Draco- he step backwards from the hug "nephew?"

Theo- "he looks so much like a Malfoy, can't you see you father features as well as Professor Snape features"

Ravanna- "well that 100% blown my cover no one is supposed to know about the Snape part"

Theo- "Sorry Morninstar"

Ravanna- "no worries"

Draco- "but how are you alive or related to me, my grandfather died just after I was born"

Ravanna- "I am supposed to be either years older than I am, but I have no memories before I was given to the Potter, that why I truly believed I was a Potter, James and Lily child, James couldn't have children, something to do with an accident during his school years, I was given to them by Dumbledore who found me in the rubble of a burned down building, he told them I was from an orphanage, I was from a dark family, he wanted them to turn me good, make me a light wizard, which happened until I found out this year two days before coming to hogwarts, who I truly was through having an inheritance and going to Gringotts for the information from there I legally became Ravanna Morningstar with the Goblins from Gringotts helped, especially since it involved them getting money"

Draco- "what I don't get is you joining the dark side"

Ravanna- "I am a dark wizard after all, my parents or atleast one of them was an original followers of Voldemort, even though I have heard he was a bad man, I am on about my father, but I would like to follow in his footsteps but not as a follower but as an equal, that's why I put everyone including Voldemort in their places because I need for them to know I will kill anyone, I unfortunately wasn't born to understand emotions like a normal human being, I do feel like but majority of the time more towards the lack of emotions wise but at times the emotions are too much, the complete opposite to the lacking them side of it all, lack of emotions 95% of the time, 3% too much and 2% perfect normal. I wanted revenge as well as to make things right, have the villains win for once instead of the heros"

Theo- "you really are a interesting person Morningstar"

The others- "indeed"

----

C.W.